Thread Rating:
The Owls v Swansea SBC Match Thread
Borner again, stands off his man instead of tackling

Clown

Clowns are down no two ways about it.
Worst squad since Potter, Teale and JOC

It's laughable now, the ball control.

Division 3 will be a struggle if these wage thieves are kept
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Clueless clowns, 2 nil down and treating it like a pre season friendly.

So comfortable for Swansea and they haven't had to break sweat.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Just thinking the same, Kev

Absolutely no urgency whatsoever. They don't care
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
They are so lucky there are no fans in the ground ...this has been a massive problem for us and the pigs as well but wtf cares about them .... trouble us if clownsiri doesn't sell up I can see the gates going down to the bad old days off the 70s next season ..we will be lucky to get 13000 in if that !!! Wtf are going to pay his prices with all his false promises and xxxx ups !!! There is no hope till he sells up it's simple and gas been staring us in the face since he got us in the stink with the Efl gangsters !!!
Sack the lot, apathetic prima Donna's
Think there is more chance of Aliens landing, than DC selling up.

If we keep losing and other results go against us, we could be relegated in a weeks time.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
If clownsiri stays I swear we are going to the other pub league the season after !
And then we will fold before doing the conference .
He's a stubborn sod, I just think his asking price for the sale of the club, would be way too high.
(13-04-2021, 21:34)Owlkev71 Wrote: He's a stubborn sod, I just think his asking price for the sale of the club, would be way too high.

Doesn't matter what he asks for the club if there are no takers in the first place!!
Washington likes this post
0 points all season from a losing position. That says it all. It’s all been downhill since December 2019 !!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »