Thread Rating:
The Owls v Swansea SBC Match Thread
Dunno, ball control is a joke too.

What the fk was Lees doing

Buffonery and losing again

All from backwards passing.. Lees tries to let it roll past him with an onrushing attacker instead of clearing.

Errors after errors
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Typical CH mistake, thinking he can let the ball run on and he can beat the speedy striker to the ball!!! We have done ok so far this game but its mistakes like this that have killed us all season.
Washington and Statesideowl like this post
Yeah Lees, wtf was that, a lesson in how not to defend.

Look on the bright side, at least we will be relegated soon.
Statesideowl likes this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
So consistently abysmal
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Before they scored I thought we were doing OK but Moore must know by now that Lees is not suited to playing it out from the back. Aside from the mistake for the goal (but Bannan could have played it directly back to Westwood) he’s probably changing his skivvies at HT.
If the opposition play good football I can live with that, but over half the goals we have conceded are down to us committing errors.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
The endless pressure created by sideways and backwards passing continues to gift goals to the opposition.

Nothing changes, the tactics nor the decision making

Again, the passing and ball control is woeful

Running away from players instead of tackling.

Windass selfish for the second time
Just got in .. well that's definitely it ..it was win the next 3 home games and prey ...now it's best if we lose the next 3 and are put out if our misery mathematically so I don't have to hear we are fighting for all the points dogshit waffle ..they can be honest and say we are wank we are relegated becuase we are wank and there is no hope for Wednesday unless some money is pumped in again to buy decent players and get rid of this dogshit !!
I'm hoping Moore gets the sack as well becuase he won't get us promotion while I've got a hole in my arse !!!
Statesideowl likes this post
They really are an amateur bunch.
Swansea aren't even out of second gear

This passing... Ffs

Keystone kops. Borner the clown

It's so easy..

What a shit defence
It was already game over at 1 nil, that wraps up the points for the Swans.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »