Thread Rating:
The Owls v Swansea SBC Match Thread
Rovrum beat QPR 3-1 in the end
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Trouble us we aren't chasing Rotherham...sigh ...it's over now stateside and I really do believe we won't be a club anymore in 4 seasons should clownsiri not sell ..maybe for the best at least we saw them win something and play outstanding football through the 80s ..
Statesideowl likes this post
Can only hope it doesn't happen

It's going to be a bleak few years though trying to recover from the last few seasons of fukery
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
I take it you meant to say the '60s imre.
No the 70s the 60swasnt as bad ..the 70s we sat in division 3 for almost a decade
I rad your post wrong imre. You're quite right. We were fabulous in the '60s.
BML Update:

Stateside gets a Smartass for the predictions

BML Updated
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
What a joke of a club we have become under Chanseri, even my blue and white tinted specs are now tainted with relegation, all that hope of the "New Dawn" under a rich owner dashed by the ... errr , rich owner, I never thought I would see the day when we looked "up" to Rotherham, Barnsley, Leeds and the Blunts from bumhole stain ...it's now the reality and will be for some time to come, I don't think I will live to see us in the premiership again , but I would like to see us actually play football consistently at some point ...
My thoughts from now ...

None ..and I mean NONE of this squad should ever pull on a Wednesday shirt after the end of this season ..any of the U23's , Bannan, ANY of them, some have had a chance ..not good enough, the senior players ... not good enough, coaches ..not good enough , Moore , honestly ...not good enough, we need a massive clear out top to bottom , starting with the chairman and his so called advisor.

I am sick and tired of logging on to various sites and seeing the same complaints ..watching the same shit players getting praised for being shit , and appointing managers who flatter to deceive , but realistically are .. SHIT.

I have no answers but FFS a great old club has been ruined in 6 years, I COULD HAVE DONE A BETTER JOB.. Rant over , anyone have any ideas where we go from here , apart from down further !!
Maddix likes this post
Neighbourhood Neanderthal knuckledragger
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »