Richard Stearman- 77 games in the Premier League, 338games in the Championship
Lewis O’Brien-73 games in the Championship
Jonathan Hogg ©- 64games in the Premier League,280 games in the Championship
Juninho Bacuna- 21 games in the Premier League, 71 games in the Championship
Duane Holmes-107 games in the Championship
Demeaco Duhaney-20 games in the Premier League and Championship combined
Isaac Mbenza-over 50 games in the Prem and Championship combined
Danny Ward-16 games in the Premier League,220 in the Championship

All those before this season, we can hide behind injuries all we want but other than the keeper and and Duhaney(who are both shit) that lot are experienced at this level of football. No matter what tactics CC throws at them thery shouldnt produce a result and worse still the performance they put out last night.
Sky were creaming themselves over Norwich but the truth is Norwich didn't even move into 2nd gear because it was that easy for them.
We set up withy a 3 at the back and crowded midfield out to make it difficult for them to break us down but they WALKED through us like a hot knife through butter.
Amelia Chaffinch and Lord Snooty like this post
Can't argue with any of that Wakey. I reckon that's the worst Town performance I've ever seen. Yes, we've had worse teams in the past but for the players we have to perform so badly, it has to be.
At least at Maine Road we competed for the first twenty minutes.
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
That was just proper shite.
Only watched 1st half as too embarrassed to see any more of it.
Where do we go from here? Sack another manager, get someone else in on the cheap? Struggle again next season IF we survive this one?
It is becoming so depressing supporting this team and club.
In beer there is freedom, in wine there is health, in cognac there is power and in water there is bacteria
Just noted that our 60 goals is the 2nd worst in the division, Wycombe have conceded 61 but they have played a game more than us
The defeat at Bournemouth was down to individual errors and we did create a lot of chances. The score line flattered them.
Last night was ten times worse than that. We created sod all. We had nothing in midfield and the defence was atrocious.
How is Carlos still in a job after that?
The B team have beaten Lincoln 4-0 this afternoon, so all is well in the world again. Whistle
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
So what do we think of that in one word?

You mentioned the experience in the side, with experience comes age, with age comes a lack of pace, usually. That back 3 with hogg in front was static, the defenders had a turning circle of the qe2, the majority of the Norwich goals came from their attacking midfielders being fluid and moving into spaces that our static players couldn't cover or fill in time.

I am surprised edmonds Green didn't start yesterday, I just feel a little extra pace in the 3 probably wouldn't make much difference but it might have been better for 2 slow cbs to have a bit pace covering them.

I still don't understand how or why duhaney starts, hopefully pipa is back with Toffs not far behind. I'd be ditching duhaney in favour of Aaron rowe
Another day, another door, another high, another low
I don't understand why Duhaney is in the team at all.
What I don't understand even more is how come Duhaney has come closest to scoring twice in the last two games.
We were as bad last season at home to Luton - Luton didn't have the quality of players or finishing skills to batter us by as many as Norwich - but the Town performances were otherwise the same and we got the same number of points.
Lord Snooty likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Well, well. Thanks to looking at the highlights, I watched Steptoe and son at Christmas. Very funny, it will make u forget the defeat. Wink Wink
WBA World Cup P/League WINNER 2018. WBA League Cup Winner 2021.
WBA Prediction Legue WINNER 2020/21 Play off winner 23
HUDDERSFIELD FC Prediction League WINNER 2021/22/RU 23

Best author award Mystery Novels 2021 Thumb up
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »