Thread Rating:
Watford v The Owls SBC Match Thread
I get where your coming from man, but your malaise is mostly just born from how shite yer team is the now. It will change eventually.
You should xxxx try following hibs over the last 40 years. They are a great, great club and I'm very proud etc etc....but the amount of money and grief they have caused me over the years is off the xxxx chart.

Sometimes you just have to accept your teams pish and hope for the future. We have had it all, shite owners, nearly merged with our hated rivals , xxxx you name it. Still here and still kicking.

I actually regard Wednesday as one of Englands great old clubs, I hope you guys fortunes improve - but as hibs found to our cost its got to be right off the park first.
Maddix, Statesideowl, St Charles Owl like this post
4 - 0

HDHHH
Neighbourhood Neanderthal knuckledragger
Are we losing yet Huh
and complicated
Already looking like shit

Sideways and backwards, just like JFKs head

Bumbling about and an own goal

Losing
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Looks like Borner will be sent off, after all, the ref needs to help the Premier League team Doh
and complicated
Debatable whether their man was offside but goal stands as the officials suck efl cok

Rhodes shoved there clearly and gets fuk all

The cheating is typical

This sideways and backwards shit drives me mental.

Why can't we coach forward movement and ball control?

Stopped from going forward again by the ref giving them fouls.

Watford are good enough to win without the EFL cheating narrative that's been in place all season, it's just a joke to watch
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Nothing to play for as I thought ..no time off now with international breaks why should they be bothered ...I can't remember us ever winning at watfords ground either .
Statesideowl likes this post
Watford are dirty fkers

They're lucky they've got the ref on their side

Zinkerdongle dives like a pro and we get booked

Endless diving around our box being enabled by the efl stooge.

Poor stuff as we keep getting fouled and ref darent discipline Watford

Utter shite, passing backwards for Wildsmith to kick it out of play.

Rhodes has missed two good chances now
Coventry have lost so a point would be worthwhile today ...won't happen though will it !
Rotherham also losing although our aim us to catch those in 4th and 5th position .
Statesideowl likes this post
We're not going to score, this squad is absolutely shocking.

The coaches have to go also. To not be teaching them how to pass or move forward in training is criminal.

Green should be starting games, he tries to move forward ffs

Not had one shot at the keeper this half. Its an exceptional level of amateurish

Wildsmith has lost possession so many times too

The entire club needs sacking, everyone
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »