Thread Rating:
Watford v The Owls SBC Match Thread
Well no surprise there ..all we can hope for now is swansea beat Birmingham ..but even if so the games are running out..and with barnsley mick up next I'm even less confident .
Well I'm f'ucking surprised it was only 1-0 Laugh
Imre varadi likes this post
and complicated
Watford didn't show up, and had we taken the two good chances we'd have actually got something from that.

Dire game really as usual, sideways and backwards. Wildsmith kicking the ball out

Nothing changes at all, that's why the coaches have got to go too
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Brum win with a 91'st minute penalty

Sums it up
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
(02-04-2021, 23:01)Statesideowl Wrote: Brum win with a 91'st minute penalty

Sums it up

EFL at work Whistle

If it wasn't for the points deduction we'd be .... erm ... still in the relegation places Cool

I told you we were f'ucking crap yonks ago. The writing was on the wall when (if not before) Bruce f'ucked off and don't be sucked in by the shite about him not being able to resist Newcastle. He knew what a f'ucking shambles we are and was just being diplomatic to preserve his own integrity. Newcastle, at the time, were nearly as much of a basket case as we are Cool
Imre varadi and Statesideowl like this post
and complicated
After the Birmingham win there is no way we are coming back from this ! Chansiri sell up now you c..unt !
Statesideowl likes this post
BML Update:

No Smartass awarded
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »