Thread Rating:
The Owls v Huddersfield SBC Match Thread
It's more than the defecit we started with
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
It was over weeks ago Imre  Cool

In fact it was over before the season kicked off because we should have been relegated last season and then we f'ucked off our few decent players over the break  Cool

(17-03-2021, 23:27)Statesideowl Wrote: It's more than the defecit we started with

I always said the points deduction would be irrelevant and I'm still convinced that we will finish more than the original 12 points behind the 21st placed team  Cool
Statesideowl likes this post
and complicated
Backwards passing and atrocious ball control

Plenty of time to throw a point away.

We're definitely down, Maddix. No two ways about it at this point

No movement, no desire.

The worst passing and ball control I've seen in years.

5 mins to chuck it
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
We should have begged the EFL to apply the punishment last season and kept a few players to start the rebuild this season. Instead, in true Wednesday fashion .... Doh
and complicated
Chinup we could still win 9 of the remaining 10 games left pmsl ...
Dms first point today !! Fantastic ...ffs
(17-03-2021, 23:44)Imre varadi Wrote: Dms first point today !! Fantastic ...ffs

Yes we've ended the losing streak Thumb up on to the next one Laugh

And don't get blinded by the points deduction. Our GD tells the real story, worst in the division apart from Wycombe. That's why us two are 23rd and 24th.
and complicated
Pretty dire game from both teams to be fair.

Town started well enough, midfield with some driving runs at Wednesday but failing to either have a shot or release the pass quick enough meant that we really only had one shot on target and I could have run down from West Yorkshire to save it.
Wednesday grew into the game after about 20minutes, our midfield started to stand around..movement was minimal. Long ball over the top and Windyarse out runs and out muscles Nabby Sarr, decent finish to be fair.
Town go back to passing the ball around without any sort of threat, Wednesday are back behind the ball and we could all go have a cup of tea knowing full well nothing will happen.
The manner of the second goal, well you couldn't script it, probably the only way we were eve going to score and then all of a sudden we look like the team from the first 20minutes, midfielders running at defences even going for it at corners which was a bit of a worry for me.
A couple of late surges by Wednesday in injury time but it wasn't to be.
A draw probably the correct result. Worrying times for you guys if that's how they play against a team struggling for form and results.
Worrying times for us when our coach thinks that was an acceptable performance.

Still at least the Blades are going down.
BML Update

SCO gets a Smartass for the predictions

BML Updated
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
(18-03-2021, 14:04)Owlkev71 Wrote: BML Update

SCO gets a  Smartass for the predictions

BML Updated

Well at least something good came out of that game!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »