Thread Rating:
Luton v The Owls SBC Match Thread
Great goal by Windass.

0-2
Get in!!!!! Windass with a brilliant strike!!!! 0-2!!!
Wow, 2 goals.

Windass at the double.

How shit are Luton
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
And the parrellel universe opens up !
Still this is Wednesday so unless we score another 3 I won't be counting any chickens !!

Birmingham coventry and Rotherham losing ...my god !!
QPR winning at Brum, so we are out of the bottom three as it stands.
Kin hell Luton are bobar I doubt they'll come out like this in the 2nd half

Good performance from us really, wasted a lot but this lot are poor so can't expect too much.
Absolutely have to hang on
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Very good first half for us. Three at the back is working for us. Penny, Brown and Uroghide all doing well and Windass of course. Paterson plays better with Windass and he creates space for Windass to run into.

(27-02-2021, 17:47)Statesideowl Wrote: Absolutely have to hang on

We absolutely mustn't even try to hang on, we have to keep going at them like we did in the first half!! Monk and Pulis are not the manager now so hopefully we keep on pushing.
Absolute clowns giving away early goals
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Here we go, batten down the hatches.

1-2
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Worst possible start to second half!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »