Thread Rating:
Stoke City v The Owls SBC Match Thread
Don't worry though because we've apparently extended Bannans contract ...ffs !
(17-02-2021, 14:53)Imre varadi Wrote: Don't worry though because we've apparently extended Bannans contract ...ffs !

It's weird to think of now, but I remember meeting a guy who was at villas academy with Barry saying he was absolutely miles ahead of anyone else in his age group there. Even said "he was like Messi compared to the rest of us" Laugh

What the xxxx happened ?
He went bald hibeejim
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
(17-02-2021, 18:06)Statesideowl Wrote: He went bald hibeejim

And turned into a poor mans version of Ray 'The Crab' Wilkins Cool
Imre varadi likes this post
and complicated
It's just mental he's 31 years old and failed for 4 seasons to achieve our goal while being on a fortune in wages . shaw has played a blinder of a season and has many ahead off him and i bet if we matched celtics wages they are offering it would be half of Bannans ...
It's just mental chansiri dealings yet again !

Birmingham losing
Washington and Statesideowl like this post
Coventry losing
Qpr losing
Come on Swansea, make it four out of four Cool
and complicated
Coventry 2 down they look in trouble !

Enough excitement for me ...siesta the beer is strong !
Coventry and Brum now 2-0 down, Rotherham losing 1-0 at Bournemouth and Forest still drawing at Swansea. QPR now winning. I'll take that if they all stay like that.

Swansea score in the 87th min against Forest.
Quite good for us if Bum muff beat Toytown along with the other results Thumb up shame we couldn't get a point last night but when you bring on Smellypussy that's what happens Doh
Imre varadi likes this post
and complicated
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »