Thread Rating:
Millwall v The Owls SBC Match Thread
THE MATCH

SATURDAY FEBRUARY 6TH 3:00PM

[Image: 97.png] v [Image: c8f0e1f02feea03b72811b4b50c0f4c0--britis...nesday.jpg]

LAST MATCH

Well didn't see that happening as we took the points at Bournemouth. We actually named an unchanged side and were at it from the start as we had several early chances, Kachunga had the best but finished poorly. Bournemouth weren't threatening and we were finally rewarded when Paterson pounced on a mistake and just beat there keeper. Onto the 2nd half and Bournemouth came more into the game. They levelled when Hutch fouled Surridge and Stanislaus scored from the spot. The Cherries continued to press but we were holding out and then pounced on the counter to win it, Harris got down the right and put in a beauty of a cross for Rhodes to head in the winner Thumb up

THE MATCH

Next up and a trip to The Den and Millwall. Pretty easy what Millwalls problem is, they draw too many games, 14 of there 27 games so far. They don't score many (22) but don't concede many either (25), bit like us 18 & 26. They are currently 14th in the league, we are only 7 points behind at the moment. They are managed by Gary Rowett who will be hoping to turn those draws into wins. Jed Wallace is one of there better players and has 6 goals so far this season.

CURRENT FORM

OWLS               -                      Big Grin Big Grin Angry Angry Big Grin Big Grin

MILL                 -                      Confused  Confused  Confused  Big Grin  Angry  Confused             

EFL STOOGES

DOES IT MATTER THERE ALL CORRUPT Thumb up  Thumb up

GEOFF ELTRINGHAM
Rob Smith and Nigel Lugg
Fourth Official : Alan Dale

THE TEAM

Will we be unchanged for a third straight game??

Westwood
Lees Hutch Urhogide
Palmer Bannan Pelupessy Penney
Reach
Kachunga Paterson

SCORE & SCORER (HOME TEAM SCORE FIRST)

0-1 Paterson

BML STANDINGS

Owlkev 9
Washington 8
Stateside 7
Imre 6
Pei 6
SCO 5
Maddix 2
Wereham 2

OTHER GAMES OF MILD INTEREST

Barnsley v Derby County
AFC Bournemouth v Birmingham City
Bristol City v Cardiff City
Luton Town v Huddersfield Town
Middlesbrough v Brentford

HHDHA

THE MUPPETT LEAGUE

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=7264048]
[Image: accountants-accounts-accountants-account...22_low.jpg]

KATE BECKINSALE TRIBUTE PIC

[Image: iypski5vqnrtadp4tw17.jpg]
[Image: Kate1.jpg]
[Image: rs_600x600-170411105514-634-kate-beckins...quality=90]

One for Washington Big Grin

[Image: tenor_(23).gif.3c925357901b17f362d244cf49410d62.gif]
Statesideowl and Washington like this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
0-1 Green

DDDDD
I suppose I'll have to go with 5-1 Bannanana again Cool

HHDDA
and complicated
1-2 Windass

HHHHA

I would bring Windass in for Kachunga but leave the rest the same.
1-1 Windass
Ddddd
I'll take a point now if you guarantea me 3pts against wycombe but wouldn't 6pts be great !! It would see us sit in midtable if the results go our way !!

He's going to have to tweak it this week or it gets stale !
Get minge out and bring in biscuits ...while I do believe kabunga us shite infront off goal he's obviously working wonders for patterson so I'm not convinced on swapping the forwards just yet espiecialy as it's made Windass and Rhodes move the game up a gear !
Statesideowl likes this post
0 - 2 Reach

HHDHA
Neighbourhood Neanderthal knuckledragger
Polar opposites at times our games.

No reason why we shouldn't beat Milwall. Then again, there was no reason why we shouldn't have beaten Wycombe or Coventry.

1-2 Paterson

AHHDA

Thread is blessed!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1300]

Maddix likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Dunkley back but rough on the young umbongo as he's been out best player for the last few games.
Minge won't budge and it's as you where !
Expect Rhodes and Windass coming on before anyone else .

O and biscuits is injured again no doubt ..got to replace this position in the summer and move him and minge on !

Rotherham 1 up after 2 minutes ..

Derbys game is postponed so we are now playing the game in hand
Refs already being a bastard
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
PATERSON!!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »