Thread Rating:
Millwall v The Owls SBC Match Thread
Absolute piss take

Stooge gave them everything, even though they didn't need it

What a shit second half, and costly
Washington likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
(06-02-2021, 18:53)Imre varadi Wrote: ..thank xxxx I'm working next week xxxx the wycombe game !!

Wycombe haven't won in 16 games Whistle
and complicated
He fucked up changing the defence today he should have concentrated on changing the middle onwards .
I know he's done it to give the young lad Osaze umbongo a rest but we don't have these luxury's.
He's got a few optiones open to him on Tuesday but my advise would be revert back to young lad and if dunkleys fit then move hutch into minges place ..that's simple as and a 3 year old could work it out !
As for the rest ...keep Harris we'll away from the team altogether and ask questions of Reach with green shaw or patterson ...
Get Windass back in the starting lineup and with Rhodes again kabunga may be assisting but he's not scoring so he has to go aswell

Bring in umbongo shaw Windass and Rhodes and shoot harris minge and kabunga round the back of the north stand
Westwood did a Millwall revisited today
..new keeper needed before today's shit show anyway .
BML Update

No Smartass awarded
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »