Thread Rating:
Bournemouth v The Owls SBC Match Thread
Massive win!
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Can we play Bum muff every week ? Cool
and complicated
Just watched the highlights ...westwood to thank again for the points ..wildsmith would have been picking that out for sure !

Kabunga seriously send him back to xxxx huddersfield he's shite !!! One on one for a striker and he plants it straight down the middle ffs ... absalute monk signing !!!

Also have you noticed the difference in midfield without that headless chicken Harris giving the ball away every 5 minutes !
I don't rate Harris.

Fast as lightning but the worst crosses I've seen for a 'winger'

Even JJ could bang a worldy from time to time ffs
Imre varadi likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
It's everytime he gets it he has his burst hits a wall and we lose possession !
And the problem is all the players are told find harris everytime and we end up lobsided !!
Since he's been out I've seen the difference we look so much more balanced and weve even made nice passing movements from side to side !
I believe he's still got another season after this one ? If so I'd get xxxx rid !!!
(03-02-2021, 20:40)Imre varadi Wrote: It's everytime he gets it he has his burst hits a wall and we lose possession !
And the problem is all the players are told find harris everytime and we end up lobsided !!
Since he's been out I've seen the difference we look so much more balanced and weve even made nice passing movements from side to side !
I believe he's still got another season after this one ? If so I'd get xxxx rid !!!

The thing is he normally on the left when he’s played runs around in circles trying to get it onto his right foot by which time he loses it, gets blocked or puts in a crap ball. Last night he did the simple overlap on the right (literally) side and crossed first time. If he plays that side and put in a 1 or 2 touch each time then he we would be more successful. Part of the reason Rhodes has been so poor in the past is no-one has played to his abilities in the 6 yard box because of the hoofs to a holding (or not) CF. NT. Seems to have them playing simple stuff that fits their positions and skills and the Coventry game performance was due to a combination of post Covid fitness and lack of games along with shitty rainy weather mud bath pitch.
Imre varadi likes this post
Rovrum bang three in late to beat Derby, not sure whether it helps or hinders but if we beat Miwwaw then we drag Brum and Derby into the shit
If we beat Millwall come Saturday night we could be 3pts off midtable !!
I don’t mind Rotherham winning, its the teams outside the bottom 3 that we need to keep close, so this keeps Derby looking over their shoulders and puts pressure on them to perform.
BML Update

No Smartass awarded
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »