Thread Rating:
RIP Hereford United
Hereford have sold 18000 tickets for the FA Vase final a week on Sunday
Lord Snooty likes this post
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

(10-05-2016, 15:21)themaclad Wrote: Hereford have sold 18000 tickets for the FA Vase final a week on Sunday

While I think that is a superb effort by the fans, where were all these supporters when the club went bust for 116k??  Sure I am being a little cynical but if some of these teams that have disappeared for relatively small amounts of money got more support from their community then maybe they wouldn't have disappeared in the first place!!  I also accept that some owners and boards are crap as well and that will often override anything the fans can do!!
Hereford was the crap owners with lots of records not of the musical variety

(11-05-2016, 06:02)St Charles Owl Wrote:
(10-05-2016, 15:21)themaclad Wrote: Hereford have sold 18000 tickets for the FA Vase final a week on Sunday

While I think that is a superb effort by the fans, where were all these supporters when the club went bust for 116k??  Sure I am being a little cynical but if some of these teams that have disappeared for relatively small amounts of money got more support from their community then maybe they wouldn't have disappeared in the first place!!  I also accept that some owners and boards are crap as well and that will often override anything the fans can do!!

The majority of those 'so called fans' who have bought tickets are probably United, City, Chelsea fans etc and are jumping on the bandwagon because it will be a trip to Wembley for them. You see it at most clubs who make it to Wembley and then true fans can end up missing out.
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
Hereford 1 Morpeth 1 half time, Hereford scored within 75 seconds should have been out of sight before 45 year old Chris Swailes levelled for Morpeth. Swailes has played in the Prem and had 4 operations on his heart two years ago that's non league for you

Morpeth cruise it 4-1

Hereford win Southern League South League today now only three leagues from a Football League return

Hereford win Southern League and next season I assume will be in the Conference South although you can never second guess the FA

Will play in the Conference North which includes 5 clubs from Manchester, three from the North East, will play Blyth Spartans which is North of Newcastle

Hereford started the new National League North 22 / 23 season at home to Spennymoor Town. In an entertaining game in front of over 2000 spectators honours were even in a 3 . 3 draw,

Since getting to this League we have struggled so hoping that the new players gel a little better and we can look towards the top of the table............mind you all fans hope that for their team at the start, and then reality sets in.  Whistle

Next weekend , a trip down to Scarborough.........nice day out if nothing else lol.

COYB
themaclad and Lord Snooty like this post
"FOREVER UNITED"
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »