Thread Rating:
GENERAL SPORTS PREDICTIONS 2021
[Image: 2aXx254.png]

Congratulations

Congratulations SCO
St Charles Owl, ritchiebaby, Lord Snooty like this post
Well done, SCO. Probably the tightest finish ever. A four way tie and I was one gold medal away from winning. Rolleyes
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
I want a bonus point for being the only one to vote against Lewis Hamilton ... and get it right!  Tongue
Lord Snooty likes this post
Well done SCO. Thumb up

So let me get this right, out of 28 events, collectively we forecast 20 winners correctly between us?

There's a reason we might never get rich at sports forecasting, good job we only do it for fun and not for a living Big Grin
Amelia Chaffinch and Lord Snooty like this post
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Only 1 behind the winner - that's major success for me. If I was any good, I'd be keeping it to myself and making a fortune.

Well done, SCO.
Cabbage is still good for you
Two of them that are good own Brentford and Stoke (amongst others). I doubt they offer silly odds on those two sides either, looking out from the inside.
A guide to cask ale.

Well done SCO....0.
It was close....if only the F1 director didn't cheat....if only if only if only.....
In beer there is freedom, in wine there is health, in cognac there is power and in water there is bacteria
Thanks everyone!! Like Theo said winning with just 3 out of 28 predictions means its a bit of a hollow victory, but still one I will humbly accept!!
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
Aye but there were some unusual winners this time, people who we had never heard of 12 months ago.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Aye - like the Dutchman that drives everyone off the track and moans when he gets it back, oh and a tennis player Whistle

Also "Snooker Loopy" - don't think we found one between us.
A guide to cask ale.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »