Thread Rating:
HTFC January transfer window 2021
What is it about Turkish clubs and our players? Still, if it's anything north of £10m Whistle
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Yeah anything north or close to what we paid he can go, but if it ain't close enough I'd be tying him to another contract albeit on less money and keeping him, don't think we can afford to lose him at this moment
Another day, another door, another high, another low
Scott High back from The Shrews, wouldn't be surprised if he's farmed out again in January.
A guide to cask ale.

He's played 12 games for them. If he's match fit, get him in tonight.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Can't play until january
.... and if he does play for us next week, we can't send him out on loan again. I think the "can only play for 2 clubs per season" rule comes in? Unless some weird Youth Loan rule kicks in. He's still 19 until February 15th. Correction, it's 3 clubs that he can register for - but the third, or one of the three, has to have an overlapping season.
A guide to cask ale.

Plymouth striker Luke Jephcott is our latest target.

I wonder if someone has noticed one of our representatives watching them and put two and two together. Not there because we play them in the Cup, obviously.

And Lewis O'Brien is off to Burnley........ again.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
I expect Aarons to be one and I wouldn't be surprised to see us use another domestic loan, we have a few available and I bet the club wishes they used them even if they didn't come on a permanent in the end.

Otherwise it will be quite interesting to see what the club has up their sleeves.

As for lob, if it's a big enough fee, I'd be tempted to take the cash, yes he's one of our own sort of, but since lockdown he's not been as effective. Could the likes of diarra, Austerfield, high and camara be potentially better players? I honestly think that 2 of those will be the mainstays of our midfield in a few years
Lord Snooty likes this post
Burnalee again? Are we becoming their junior club? Can't we sell 'em Scott Arfield and Nahki Wells again and pretend they are Lewis? What do you mean they aren't ours to sell? Did we get paid full whack when we sold them first time round. Oh, hang on, Scotty was a free I think. Some fool thought he was surplus to requirements Doh

I don't care Lewis has not been quite as effective, other teams have seen what he can do and are making sure he can't rule the roost for the whole game. Thought he played very well on Saturday with a bit more freedom to bomb forward. More of that please young Mr. Lewis.
Lord Snooty likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

That well known Dutch agent, Hertz van Rentle has just offered me 25% off a loan deal in January - now, if they know of a lad at Ajax or Eindhoven available for a similar offer .....
A guide to cask ale.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »