Thread Rating:
The Padded Cell
Not been on a walk in months. Shows how active you are on Facebook recently Laugh
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
(18-10-2016, 22:47)Thurnscoe_OWL Wrote: Not been on a walk in months. Shows how active you are on Facebook recently Laugh

Is that good or bad Huh
and complicated
I liked his music recommendations
I got my wife a season ticket early on after we got married, worked a treat until kids came along, then she didnt want one but never asked me not to get one, and when the eldest daughter was old enough I got her one and took her of the wife's hands.

Thurnscoe, how was the trip to Glasgow and the game at Ibrox??
Just bought a dishwasher Thumb up WTF WEREN'T THESE AVAILABLE BEFORE I GOT MARRIED ? Angry
and complicated
(19-10-2016, 16:03)Maddix Wrote: Just bought a dishwasher  Thumb up WTF WEREN'T THESE AVAILABLE BEFORE I GOT MARRIED ? Angry

Change in immigration policies ??? Whistle Whistle Whistle
(19-10-2016, 04:26)St Charles Owl Wrote: I got my wife a season ticket early on after we got married, worked a treat until kids came along, then she didnt want one but never asked me not to get one, and when the eldest daughter was old enough I got her one and took her of the wife's hands.  

Thurnscoe, how was the trip to Glasgow and the game at Ibrox??

Good weekend. Saturday round Glasgow and Sunday Edinburgh (which I think I fell in love with)
The game was ok but I couldn't get into it. Rangers aren't MY team and I couldn't bring myself to celebrate when they scored
St Charles Owl likes this post
Edinburgh has the best curry houses in great britian and theres always a drunk wanting to fight which i think always rounds of a great night !!
(19-10-2016, 21:03)Imre varadi Wrote: Edinburgh has the best curry houses in great britian and theres always a drunk wanting to fight which i think always rounds of a great night !!

I've got Edinburgh booked for next Easter as long as I don't need a passport before then Cool
Thurnscoe_OWL likes this post
and complicated
I'm going up at a similar time to you I reckon. My birthday is beginning of April of thinking of going a few nights
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »