Thread Rating:
euro 2016 general chat
wont be playing the BMl then ? are you off youre xxxx head charlie ????? wtf has international wank got to do with the BML ? ffs why dont have throw some in for the olympics ?

and thurny it took you 5 feffing days to work that out stroll on ffs or should i say walk on xxxx ponce !
Took 3 days. What's problem like?
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
Don't worry Thurny, it's the Mexican summer heat and cheap beer that's getting to him!!!
It's hot and you can't drink the water. If you eat one of those dodgy Burrito's it's all over. Laugh
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
(14-07-2016, 16:09)Statesideowl Wrote: It's hot and you can't drink the water. If you eat one of those dodgy Burrito's it's all over. Laugh

Was that doggy burrito? Whistle
Having the shits is normal here i worry when i make a solid one Sad
(14-07-2016, 23:29)Imre varadi Wrote: Having the shits is normal here i worry when i make a solid one  Sad

But do you enjoy it ? Laugh
and complicated
Big sam is the new England manager ! i dont know if giving a xxxx is worth it ?
(20-07-2016, 22:44)Imre varadi Wrote: Big sam is the new England manager ! i dont know if giving a **** is worth it ?

I'll get back to you later Thumb up I've just got to order my new England shirt first Doh
and complicated
The thing is with managers like bigsam is ! that they would be brilliant for tournements !! but they havnt got a clue how to get there ? unlike woy and the west who can get you there easy peasy !! but cant do shit when they are there ?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »