Thread Rating:
euro 2016 general chat
Laugh

Maybe the refs will do us a favour. They did yesterday, the yellow card they got for our goal scoring FK was harsh IMO. The Russians were the only ones to score from open play yesterday Doh

I can't believe Rooney had a pass completion ratio that high when he constantly looked clumsy and unnatural, Oh that's right passing the ball sideways and backwards counts Doh

Come on guys....

What is interesting to me about this, is that a lot of it has been instigated by French hooligans. Just last night French thugs set upon Polish & NI fans. Blowback from Brexit already? The pettiness begins... maybe.

Uefa warns England & Russia over expulsion

Posted at
09:32

Breaking news away from this game...

Uefa has released a statement saying that Russia and England could be thrown out of Euro 2016 if their fans are involved in more violence.

The Uefa executive committee said in a statement it has warned both countries that on top of any sanctions over trouble in Marseille this weekend, "it will not hesitate to impose additional sanctions on the Football Association (FA) and the Russian Football Union (RFU), including the potential disqualification of their respective teams from the tournament, should such violence occur again."
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
where out then because the ultras will be allover the welsh and english like a rash in nice !!
Now we've to get the message to our fans, that you have to lay down and take a kicking for England. Soon as we retaliate it's over. Doh

Clever Frenchies, Instigating trouble everywhere with little pop-up groups then taking off so the majority of people caught fighting are English etc.

Seriously, what the hell has happened to Europe in the space of 10-15 years? Don't worry that's rhetorical.
Imre varadi likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
right ready to sing the national anthem again ome on the Northern irish !!

The best part is that the Marseille utras where mostly made up of enthnic camel shit kickers ! the French french people sided with the English ! same old shit different paper with the sandal wragg head wearing dirty left handed xxxx !

the goalie didnt sing wanker !!

Ramadams started so to celabrate im having bacon and eggs !!
Not particularly a great game to watch Poland V NI.
NI have been poor so far, Poland well worth their lead.
Big game for the Irish and they didn't show up so far.. We know how that feels!
34 years to get to a tournament and not try to win what a waste of space
St Charles Owl, Statesideowl, Stairs like this post
Hopefully we'll both get disqualified and we can find something else to do with our summer. I'm a bit bored with whole tournament already. It's a bit like the referendum, boring and I can't wait for it to be over.
Imre varadi likes this post
You know nothing, Jacko
Even Shearer, the man who neither has a personality nor can he show emotion is actually showing frustration at Kane taking corners. Laugh

If Hogson stays manager after this tournament I won't be wasting my time even watching in future.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »