Thread Rating:
Rangers 1-3 Hibernian, 29/09/2014.
Wanted to watch this one but the channel it is on over here is not in my cable package, so settled for Stoke v Newcastle!! Not a great first half for Rangers but could this first 45 mins be the catalyst to better things from Hibs. Both teams according to the stats had 5 shots, with 3 each on target, so cliniucal finishing seems to be the difference so far!!
Clinical finishing aye, but the quality of their chances was much higher than ours.

McCoist fucked up badly tonight by playing Smith and Peralta instead of Aird and Templeton. Even then, the basic shape and positioning of the Rangers players was all wrong.

Add on the panic-station defending every time players ran through our midfield and the recipe for defeat is complete.

Hibs deserved the win on the first half alone.

So, Terry Butcher, Billy Davies or Derek Adams? Can't see us paying off another club for someone like Derek McInnes or Stuart McCall. McCoist's boat surely has sailed now.
Rangers totally pumped by an average Hibs team- neither who could beat Alloa. Well done to Hibs but a long way to go to catch or match the jambos. Well done tonight though lads.
SPFL2 (Championship) 29/09/2014 : Rangers 1 - 3 Hibernian

Fair play to Hibernian, they were better organised, played better and deserved the win.
Too much hoofing from Rangers, which the Hibs defence dealt with virtually every time.
Not enough on the deck interpassing and running off the ball from Rangers ... must do better !!!
Rangers stay second, 6 points behind Hearts, Hibs are up to 5th.

Match Report : Rangers FC - Rangers 1-3 Hibernian

Attendance : 31,619 - 800 Happy Hibbies

Manager's verdict : Rangers FC - Our Defending Was Criminal
AVFC RFC SAFC
Eh Larry, I think you'll find that Sevco remain 6 pts behind Hearts. Waken up son

PS- 31000 plus my arse- not a chance
"Sevco"? The words of a piss-poor troll. Plus, it negates any opinion you might have had. Well done, you're an idiot now.
Showing yourself up Trus for what you are- think you'll find that your new club is actually called Sevco, as per Companies House- Nae trolling whatsoever. Now I'm an idiot with no opinion. Thought opinion was what forums were all about!, just as long as it does not offend you. Sad individual, or maybe just an idiot.
Suspect you've no ideas what you're talking about. That'll be why your opinions are valued at less than zero.

Now away and troll somewhere else before your dullness infects us all.
TIN T Wrote:Showing yourself up Trus for what you are- think you'll find that your new club is actually called Sevco, as per Companies House- Nae trolling whatsoever. Now I'm an idiot with no opinion. Thought opinion was what forums were all about!, just as long as it does not offend you. Sad individual, or maybe just an idiot.

You're so incredibly wrong. Whether or not you want to go down the 'waaagh, it's a new club so it is and I'm telling my mammy!' route or not, the club is undeniably called Rangers FC as per every single piece of documentary evidence including, perhaps most importantly, the SFA registration. It has never been called anything else, and has always been registered to the SFA as such. The company - as per Companies House - is called The Rangers Football Club. It is in no way, shape or form called Sevco any more, so to continue referring to the club and the team on the pitch by that name is very clearly wrong on 2 points. Use it if you like, but you don't have a leg to stand on if you try to claim it's a legitimate use.
Maroon 1 and St Charles Owl like this post
Sorry Nae trolling but I thought it was (Sevco) RIFC. Sorry if I caused any offence. You guys are ever so touchy.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »