Thread Rating:
Match Thread - The Owls v Arsenal (LC)
do not want citeh do not want citeh do not want citeh Sad  say it times and they will go away  Whistle The best otcome i think would be for UTD to get them and hopefully knowck them out  Thumb up
The draw will be made after the penalties at OT

Boro through.
well no man utd !!

Liverpool at home then !!!
Stoke Away Sad
away at stoke ???? wank !!!!! didnt want them boring middlle of the road prem club who will go all out to win this comp !! thats what makes it a farce !! some dont care like Arsenal they let you go through and then you hit a boring wall !!!

Wank draw !!!

and citeh get a free pass aswell !!!
Wellowlbe... and Statesideowl like this post
Stoke away then, wud have been nice to be at home, tough but winnable.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
We can beat Stoke just like we went to Newcastle and won Cool
and complicated
Stoke City away??

We'll beat the bloody pants off em. Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up

And none of this negative stuff from imre will convince me otherwise!! Whistle Whistle Whistle Whistle Whistle
Thurnscoe_OWL likes this post
"God Save the King."
Years since I went to Stoke. Should be able to get home before midnight as well.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
Will that be one of your shortest journeys of the season MS?
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »