Thread Rating:
2014/15 Squad Photo
[Image: 201415-squad-photo-f151-1918750_1600x900.jpg]
From wba.co.uk

ALBION’S new-look squad today lined up together for the first time at the club’s annual Hawthorns photocall.

Back row: Chris Baird, Sebastien Pocognoli, Andre Wisdom, Craig Dawson, Georgios Samaras, Joleon Lescott, Victor Anichebe, Liam O’Neil, Craig Gardner, Claudio Yacob.

Middle row: Stephane Sessegnon, Youssouf Mulumbu, Silvestre Varela, Brown Ideye, Luke Daniels, Ben Foster, Boaz Myhill, Jason Davidson, Adil Nabi, Saido Berahino, Cristian Gamboa, Sebastian Blanco.

Front row: James Morrison, Jonas Olsson, Matt Green (fitness coach), Dean Kiely (goalkeeping coach), Rob Kelly (joint-assistant head coach), Alan Irvine (head coach), Keith Downing (joint-assistant head coach), Chris Brunt, Gareth McAuley, Graham Dorrans.
So varela does exist!!!!!
Thequietwatersby likes this post
(16-09-2014, 19:47)DanTheSmethwickMan Wrote: So varela does exist!!!!!

Lol exactly what I was thinking!
In all fairness looking at that squad and the depth we have this season is superb. Some class players there and is sort of ruined by AI haha! Sess looks happy as usual.... Excuse the sarcasm. Love him tho and can't wait to see him back starting again as well as new boys Lescott and Varela. Should be some exciting times ahead, I say SHOULD as this is albion and anything is possible
Downing looks like he is on the toilet suffering from constipation. Don't push too hard Keith, you don't want to burst a blood vessel down there. Whistle

Why isn't Irvine in the middle of the 5 coaches? That is normally where the Head Coach or Manager goes.
(16-09-2014, 19:52)DanTheSmethwickMan Wrote: Sess looks happy as usual....

I don't think anyone could look quite as miserable as this muppet...

[Image: article-2355971-1AA9ADA9000005DC-615_634x451.jpg]

Really looks proud to be holding the shirt haha  Laugh

Seeing the squad together on that photo gives me optimism, loads more depth this season so hopefully Irvine starts using it sooner rather than later!

(16-09-2014, 19:57)WBA-Josh Wrote: Downing looks like he is on the toilet suffering from constipation. Don't push too hard Keith, you don't want to burst a blood vessel down there. Whistle

Must have been to The Vine for a quick curry before the photo  Big Grin
DanTheSmethwickMan likes this post
Look at the boots! Looks like they're playing in dolly mixtures. Perhaps that's what been wrong for the last few matches.
I find myself somewhat concerned by the little bulge in Myhill's shorts (just over AI's shoulder) and the accompanying smile on his face. I know the players all like Irvine, but that's pushing the affection a bit far...
Great photo Thumb up

Pity it's spoilt by those guys in Black,...

Who are they Whistle
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
Bloody hell Alan! Are you sure the new signings are fit enough to be getting their photo taken?

Also, was it really too hard to move the chair from behind Sess and sit Blanco in front of him?
[Image: 1348664730___West_Brom_-_Banner.png]
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »