Thread Rating:
New site
(11-09-2014, 21:37)Thurnscoe_OWL Wrote: I'm 80% sure Chunder is Chezzie

No, can't be, chunders posts at the weekends as well as in the week!!! Whistle

Of course he could be Pei's alter ego, after all Chunders has etiquette like Pei and I am sure could quote latin phrases, plus Pei has spoken before of his non-hating of our inferior neighbors, and Lady Elspeth sounds like she could easily look like one of those movie stars from the 40s and 50s he is so fond of!!!

Hmmmm!!! Huh
consilio likes this post
Where the fucks Bangkok come to think of it Huh

Disappeared just into the new year I think Huh

(11-09-2014, 12:33)Chezzie Owl Wrote: And is your surname Small per chance Maddix :whistling:

LaughLaughLaugh

It's big enough to fill a pram Chezzie Whistle
and complicated
The one that always confused me was the disappearance of Wayne, was a regular poster for quite a while and then just vanished!!!!
(11-09-2014, 21:55)St Charles Owl Wrote: The one that always confused me was the disappearance of Wayne, was a regular poster for quite a while and then just vanished!!!!

I suspect the Grim Reaper could have been at work Chaz. Wayne regularly posted about being missing due to hospitalisation and I know Brisbane was getting on a bit from his comments on the cricket threads.

RIP to both if thats the case.
and complicated
(11-09-2014, 22:14)Imre varadi Wrote: What you mean they died and didnt have the decency to tell us  Angry

It is one of the interesting dynamics of a forum like this!! I know some of us are known to each other either personally or through Facebook, but in reality if a poster was to suddenly disappear, then their death is one of the obvious options!! We even thought Consilio may have kicked the bucket on a couple of occasions!!

Certainly those who get pissed off with the site or with other posters usually leave some sort of parting message but those that just disappear, never log back in even to look and leave no message.........well I suppose we will never know!!!!
(11-09-2014, 22:14)Imre varadi Wrote: What you mean they died and didnt have the decency to tell us  Angry

Laugh Laugh Laugh

How come you have 6 rep points Angry

I'm still counting my 30 Angry

Only 4 xxxx 'likes' for the match thread n'all Angry

Bastards Angry
and complicated
(11-09-2014, 22:45)Maddix Wrote:

Laugh  Laugh  Laugh

How come you have 6 rep points  Angry

I'm still counting my 30  Angry

Only 4 xxxx 'likes' for the match thread n'all  Angry

Bastards  Angry

Got to be either pity or sympathy!!!!

And maybe people are out of the habit of giving likes as its been so long since we had them!!!
Looks different, we'll see how it goes
consilio, Thurnscoe_OWL, madsteve like this post
(11-09-2014, 22:48)St Charles Owl Wrote:
(11-09-2014, 22:45)Maddix Wrote:

Laugh  Laugh  Laugh

How come you have 6 rep points  Angry

I'm still counting my 30  Angry

Only 4 xxxx 'likes' for the match thread n'all  Angry

Bastards  Angry

Got to be either pity or sympathy!!!!

And maybe people are out of the habit of giving likes as its been so long since we had them!!!

LIKE Thumb up Whistle
and complicated
(11-09-2014, 22:23)St Charles Owl Wrote:

It is one of the interesting dynamics of a forum like this!!  I know some of us are known to each other either personally or through Facebook, but in reality if a poster was to suddenly disappear, then their death is one of the obvious options!!  We even thought Consilio may have kicked the bucket on a couple of occasions!!

Certainly those who get pissed off with the site or with other posters usually leave some sort of parting message but those that just disappear, never log back in even to look and leave no message.........well I suppose we will never know!!!!

Sometimes I wish he did so I don't have to look at that xxxx DJ AVATAR Doh Big Grin
consilio likes this post
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »