Thread Rating:
The chain thread may minimise the boredom
I Wish I Were Blind - Bruce Springsteen
The Crown, Lords & Commons are the Crown, Lords & Commons of Rusty Lane, West Bromwich. In the heart of the empire on which the sun never sets, in the land of hope and glory, is Rusty Lane, West Bromwich. What do they know of England who only England know? The answer must be Rusty Lane, West Bromwich.
Do I Do - Stevie Wonder
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Well I Wonder - The Smiths
The Crown, Lords & Commons are the Crown, Lords & Commons of Rusty Lane, West Bromwich. In the heart of the empire on which the sun never sets, in the land of hope and glory, is Rusty Lane, West Bromwich. What do they know of England who only England know? The answer must be Rusty Lane, West Bromwich.
What a wonderful world Louis Armstrong
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

Louie Louie by The Kingsmen
Cabbage is still good for you
Pretty Smart On My Part - Phil Ochs

Both songs subject to official investigations by the FBI: Louie Louie for alleged obscenity, Pretty Smart for alleged conspiracy to armed insurrection.
I Dreamed I Saw Phil Ochs Last Night - Billy Bragg
I Had Too Much To Dream Last Night by The Electric Prunes
Cabbage is still good for you
Too Much Pressure - The Selector
Under Pressure - Queen and David Bowie
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »