Thread Rating:
League Cup 2019
Momentum now with Millwall big time.
We could lose this if we’re not careful.
Bond pulled off incredible double save by all accounts ,Four in all towards the end of the half,
I'm not there but people on Twitter saying we are not marking from corners just the space, is this what they call zonal marking because if it is it doesn't look to good by all accounts !!
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
(13-08-2019, 21:47)BaggieMan Wrote: Momentum now with Millwall big time.

1-2 down. Millwall momentum pays off as predicted

Angry
Another cross

55’ | Albion 1-2 Millwall.

Goal for the Lions. O'Brien bundles one in to put the away side ahead.

Updates ➡️ https://t.co/CZ5IBrM5e0

#CarabaoCup
And we’re not F***ing careful.
Both goals from set pieces. Zonal marking fails again.
(13-08-2019, 22:17)BaggieMan Wrote:
(13-08-2019, 21:47)BaggieMan Wrote: Momentum now with Millwall big time.

1-2 down.  Millwall momentum pays off as predicted

Angry

Oops! The best we could hope for now is penalties - then what will happen? Whistle
WBA World Cup P/League WINNER 2018. WBA League Cup Winner 2021.
WBA Prediction Legue WINNER 2020/21 Play off winner 23
HUDDERSFIELD FC Prediction League WINNER 2021/22/RU 23

Best author award Mystery Novels 2021 Thumb up
(13-08-2019, 22:12)Beefy 1965 Wrote: Bond pulled off incredible double save by all accounts ,Four in all towards the end of the half,
I'm not there but people on Twitter saying we are not marking from corners just the space, is this what they call zonal marking because if it is it doesn't look to good by all accounts !!

Zonal marking is when players have their own little zone to mark rather than man-marking that we have traditionally had in England.

Zonal marking should work in theory but if not organised properly, it can cause goals to be conceded.
I'm not at the game tonight, so not going to have a huge rant like Saturday, where I deemed the management and performance inept.

Can't comment on any individual performances or decisions tonight.

Although my first thought when I saw the selection was why no forwards on the bench again?

Hardly like Zohore has been so red hot that we couldn't possibly risk him. If anything, Zohore needs minutes to try and improve. I'm presuming he can't possibly be a big useless lump 100% of time, given someone at the club actually sanctioned purchasing him, so we should persevere with him in these games.

Just can't make any logic of Bilic's selections so far. Feels like he just picks the names out of a hat.

Hoping for an equaliser in the last 10 minutes but guessing Millwall will sit deep and shut up shop, doesn't feel like we have anyone on to score a scrappy, dirty goal. That's usually what it takes in these situations.
Short thread Ska :-)

Austin off, Burke is now playing as centre-forward. !!!!!!
Lost FFS
BLACK COUNTRY BY BIRTH, ALBION BY THE GRACE OF GOD AND MY OLD MAN

You go in the cage? cage goes in the water, sharks in the water....Our Shark Cry

Ultrinque Paratus
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »