Thread Rating:
Millwall v The Owls SBC Match Thread
Loovens Doh f'uck off and die Angry
and complicated
loovens not only is too slow hes now become shocking in every other art of the game ffs waht a xxxx joke !!

my god this is awfull
Everything is just poor. Even the officials
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Well I'm going to say it - imo we have played ok tonight on the whole. The line-up meant we were never going to create many chances, but we have looked fairly solid, particularly in midfield. Jos needs to explain his thinking about playing without a striker because that put us into a corner when we were under pressure and had no outlet.
Maddix likes this post
Stop going on about loovens and wallace. give it up. record stuck.
"God Save the King."
Not enough urgency, poor passing, slapstick defending at times and an official who thinks yellow shorts mean its a card.
(20-02-2018, 23:45)St Charles Owl Wrote: Well I'm going to say it - imo we have played ok tonight on the whole.  The line-up meant we were never going to create many chances, but we have looked fairly solid, particularly in midfield.   Jos needs to explain his thinking about playing without a striker because that put us into a corner when we were under pressure and had no outlet.

Bizarre really. I don't mind being the first to say that he needs to go Smartass life is too short to dance with ugly women or persist with bad managers Smartass
and complicated
Jos lost us this match with his stupid starting line up.i
Maddix likes this post
"God Save the King."
Pigs are 9pts off auto spot and we're 8pts above relegation.

Fucked season
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Crap defending lost us the game, though the starting line-up didn't help things.
8pts now the gap.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »