Thread Rating:
Date for the result of the BIG TAX CASE
"Because there is zero evidence that is the case"

Asking for a review in the structure of Scottish football is the procedure, hardly zero evidence is it?
We will see what else will happen in time.
And because there is NO support from anyone else what else could Celtic do ?
Go to court to force a review? And risk getting banned from EUFA?

In my opinion Celtic PLC haven't done enough, but they have done something, unlike everyone else which was my point
Or will you deny that too?
As to your claim that Celtic run the SFA/SPL , you cant have it both ways either we run it or we suffered most from it your logic says both ...pick one it cant be both.

There are only two proven conspiracy's in Scottish football and Celtic suffered from both.

"The deila experiment was proving that 100%" did it really ???
average attendances in both his seasons where 43K and 45k
so at least get your facts right. If you are going to talk shite at least get the simple things right, or is that to much to ask
"average attendances in both his seasons where 43K and 45k"

Laugh I might have known you'd hide behind that guff. Deep down you know its distorted BS. Truth is to anyone halfway neutral celtics home gates under deila were dropping off a cliff. You only have to look at the TV pictures. Even Chris sutton was calling on the board to act if the attendances went near 10k ffs.

"Go to court to force a review? And risk getting banned from EUFA?"

What difference do other clubs support have to do on that score ?

Asking politely for a wide-ranging enquiry isn't a success or a sign of doing anything,nor is noting the verdict of a court case and if you/or Celtic think it is or that they are doing anything, they're deluded.
(04-09-2017, 18:50)hibeejim21 Wrote: "average attendances in both his seasons where 43K and 45k"

Laugh I might have known you'd hide behind that guff. Deep down you know its distorted BS. Truth is to anyone halfway neutral celtics home gates under deila were dropping off a cliff. You only have to look at the TV pictures. Even Chris sutton was calling on the board to act if the attendances went near 10k ffs.

as a season ticket holder I will ask a simple question find some evidence that league attendances were with in 10k of 10k and I will pay a tenner to a charity of your choice.

(04-09-2017, 18:50)hibeejim21 Wrote: "Go to court to force a review? And risk getting banned from EUFA?"

What difference do other clubs support have to do on that score ?

Simple if we had support of other clubs we wouldn't have to go to court, this isn't rocket science if a majority of clubs wanted a review it would happen tomorrow. but you know this but it doesn't suit your argument so you ignore it.
So keep thinking that you and your club are innocent when even your arguments show that your club (among others) are guilty of adding and abetting rangers and the SFA's con on the rest of football.

I did notice you ignored my comment re Celtic both running and being a victim ...which one is it ?
Please try and be consistent this time.
"as a season ticket holder I will ask a simple question find some evidence that league attendances were with in 10k of 10k and I will pay a tenner to a charity of your choice."

Take a look at the Dundee game last march. Are you seriously telling me there was 41k at that fixture? The images show lucky if half that. You can clearly see fans are going to games in much bigger numbers under Rodgers but if you want to deny that fair enough.

"Simple if we had support of other clubs we wouldn't have to go to court, this isn't rocket science if a majority of clubs wanted a review it would happen tomorrow. but you know this but it doesn't suit your argument so you ignore it."

Don't talk pish. The SFA are not going to compromise themselves or provide justice on this one no matter how many clubs and fans go on about it. Everything they have done and said so far proves that.

I want to see rangers punished for it, and it was despicable cheating.......but the only way that will happen is if celtic AS A CLUB get more heavily involved than they are doing now and go down the legal route. Blaming other clubs for a lack of activity or support until that actually happens is just nonsensical and actually shows your complete lack of awareness here.

Just have to agree to disagree on this one,but spare us the "cowardly" chat towards other clubs when it equally applies to your PLC. That's being "consistent".
Jim you are showing your self up mate give up

Youu said 10k I asked for evidence of that ..your answer "Take a look at the Dundee game last march. Are you seriously telling me there was 41k at that fixture? " so half that is still over 20 thousand or DOUBLE what you said previously so your simply wrong just accept it, you are making a arse of your self.

"The SFA are not going to compromise themselves or provide justice on this one no matter how many clubs and fans go on about it. Everything they have done and said so far proves that." don't you realise that the SFA is the clubs or are you ignoring that again?

"but the only way that will happen is if celtic AS A CLUB get more heavily involved than they are doing now and go down the legal route"
You do realise that you are not allowed to take your authority to court or you run the risk of getting banned by Uefa, I did mention that a few days ago but as normal when you disagree instead of giving evidence or even counter argument you just ignore. and we cant even concider going legal until we have done everything possible internally within the structures in place. Which counters your argument totally.

So back to the basic argument
Celtic are doing something, is it enough no its not in my opinion they should be more vocal, but I get why they are not as they are getting no back up from the cowards in charge of the other clubs. And they waited until the appeals on the legalities of the EBTs where over.

The SPFL has said they can do nothing legally and that they have recommended that the SFA do a review, until that's done Celtic alone can do nothing.

I am nothing if not consistent in this. Budge, Milne, Thompson etc who have asked us all to move on.
So if you personally want to see rangers punished have you asked tom Farmer why he's allowing Dempster and Petrie to ask us to move on?
I didn't actually. I said chris sutton was so concerned about celtics attendances that he felt the board should act if they hit the 10k mark. Of course he was just making that up and parkhead had crowds of 40k every week. Laugh What a crock of shit. If you are a season ticket holder you would know full and well the crowds were falling and celtic couldn't be sustained on crowds of 20k. Its you thats making an arse of yourself here bud.

Celtic are not doing anything. Their board tried to impede res12 at every turn,sat back and allowed rangers to phoenix,said nothing about sandy brysons 'evidence' and your biggest shareholder kissed rangers arse as they returned to the league.

They want it all to go away,so they can get back to their cosy little monopoly. And you have the nerve to call other clubs cowards.

GTF.
If I could just jump in here on the subject of attendances, the attendance figure that gets published is not the number of people in the stadium, its the number of tickets sold irrespective of whether they turn up. I seem to remember hearing Sutton or someone else on a podcast that during that time the crowds at Celtic were visually lower than previous seasons (or indeed compared to now) but that would not be reflected in the official figure. It did seem that fans who bought STs were staying away during Ronnie's reign but you will never find an official number for that.

Of course this would not alter the revenues particularly either as the tickets were bought and paid for originally. Might have had an effect in future seasons if fans chose not to renew STs but I am sure Celtic have a waiting list of others that will fill the void for a few seasons. Mute point now though with Rodgers team playing good stuff and winning everything.
Spot on.
I think the most adequate saying that I could add to this debate is that, 'One of the greatest misfortunes of decent people is that they are cowards. They groan, keep quiet, have supper and forget'. As I said in previous threads, there are many Hibs fans from the HSA, the bounce and net forums and other Hibs sources who are not enamoured with Hibs reticent stance on the sevco fiasco and many have voiced their concerns to the club. Indeed, I know two Hibs fans who have not gone to matches, such is their disgust at Hibs not taking a righteous stance on an issue that is very wrong in the way it's being ignored and 'swept under the carpet' by the relevant authorities! Sir Tom Farmer, a very decent and generous Christian man, fits that description and I've no doubt he is the main driving force in ensuring Hibs do not get formally embroiled in this debate and make themselves a target. He does not want the hassle!!! As said previously, that's what would happen if anybody formally takes on a toxic footie club called Rangers FC and there is a much bigger issue re this kinda behaviour and other unacceptable shit that is attached to said Scot footie club not being challenged with a greater conviction to clean up the game in Scotland. There is still a lotta 'work' to do in redressing the problem and that leads back to my original saying re many 'decent people'!
(05-09-2017, 20:13)hibeejim21 Wrote: I didn't actually. I said chris sutton was so concerned about celtics attendances that he felt the board should act if they hit the 10k mark. Of course he was just making that up and parkhead had crowds of 40k every week.  Laugh  What a crock of shit. If you are a season ticket holder you would know full and well the crowds were falling and celtic couldn't be sustained on crowds of 20k. Its you thats making an arse of yourself here bud.

Celtic are not doing anything. Their board tried to impede res12 at every turn,sat back and allowed rangers to phoenix,said nothing about sandy brysons 'evidence' and your biggest shareholder kissed rangers arse as they returned to the league.

They want it all to go away,so they can get back to their cosy little monopoly. And you have the nerve to call other clubs cowards.

GTF.

Jim I don't know you from adam
But I will say I have had a season ticket at park head since I got my first one at hampden, you might have to goggle that.
As to sustaining Celtic you missed the point Celtic don't care if you turn up just that you pay as all business do. They got the cash for the over 40k season books. Just as a point of info Celtics average crowd in the 60s, 70s, and 80s was in the 30k range.

And yes the Celtic board has been resistant, but the fans have moved the agenda and the board have moved with the fans.
As I have said in 3 occasions have Celtic done enough NO, (you ignore that as you do with everything that doesn't suit your agenda), have they done more than the rest YES.

So yes I will call the rest coward and their fans complicit unless you are actually doing something.
You are quite happy to blame Celtic, but what has your club done, not even nothing worse than that Rod told us to move on.

Does Celtic want rangers back of course they do, some Celtic fans also want them back, All Celtic fans want deed co punished and changes at the SFA and I'm sure this will drag on, as Celtic fans are willing to go to court to get that review.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »