Thread Rating:
The Padded Cell
What where the chances of barca getting 2pens and winning 6-1 ....fiffa is a feffing joke and why do we still comply with there circus ?
(08-03-2017, 23:58)Imre varadi Wrote: What where the chances of barca getting 2pens and winning 6-1 ....fiffa is a feffing joke and why do we still comply with there circus ?

To be fair, the one pen was a joke, but I thought the ref had a really good game, and made more split decisions against Barca than for them.
Roy of the Rovers tried to publish a story like that game, but the Editor told him not to get too silly. Laugh
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
C'UNT FLAPS Angry Been shopping again today Angry and have I got a bottle of malt whisky ? have I f'uck Angry the bitch has got all sorts of shite though Angry Angry I'm really going to enjoy drilling the f'ucking wall to put her new curtain holders up whilst not even having a Jordan Rhodes of a whisky Wink Wink
and complicated
Carlos can f'uck right off for me if/when we don't beat Reading Angry

Turn the bastard lights on Angry

F'ucking villagers are creeping back on our site when we're not allowed off ours Angry although I don't mind Wakey Thumb up he's not affected by monthly constraints Thumb up apart from his wages Laugh

Cool
and complicated
CARLOS IS A WANKER NA NA NA NA Angry CARLOS IS A WANKER NA NA NA NA Angry

ANY NORMAL CLUB WOULD HAVE F'UCKED HIM OFF AFTER THE ABYSMAL SHOWING AT WEMBERLEE LAST YEAR Doh
and complicated
LOOKS LIKE TWO WEEKS OF UTTER BOREDOM WITH NO PAROLE Angry WHO THE F'UCK INVENTED INTERNATIONAL BREAKS Huh COS NO F'UCKER IS INTERESTED Angry GONE ARE THE DAYS WHEN BOBBY WOULD BANG ONE IN FOR ENGLAND ON A WEDNESDAY WHILE MANURE WERE ALSO PLAYING A EUROPEAN CUP QUARTER FINAL, TAKE A FLIGHT HOME, 2ND CLASS, AND THEN BANG ONE IN FOR MANURE ON SATDI Doh
and complicated
TOLD YOU WE'D BE BORED Angry
Was Wereham Owl likes this post
and complicated
CARLOS THE JACKASS Angry
and complicated
FISH Angry DON'T YOU JUST HATE THE LITTLE BASTARDS Angry SMELL LIKE F'UCK THEY DO Cool
and complicated
(12-04-2017, 23:06)Maddix Wrote: FISH  Angry DON'T YOU JUST HATE THE LITTLE BASTARDS  Angry SMELL LIKE F'UCK THEY DO  Cool

Careful what you say, Maddix. They'll be round your house, specially the sharks.
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »