Thread Rating:
WBA vs Southampton - Match Thread
[Image: DSC_0350.jpg]

No way past Wile, Batson and Statham for Southampton at the Hawthorns, 10th March 1979

Long story short: I did a match thread yesterday, but it vanished into cyberspace, and I don't have the time to properly re-do it. But we're playing Southampton at home tomorrow, and it would be nice on many levels if we didn't lose.

There are many factors to take into account which I went into in great depth yesterday, but really, it is actually pretty simple: don't lose. If we don't lose then we get points, and getting points is generally considered something of a boon.

So, to recap: PLEASE DO NOT LOSE, ALBION.

Thank you, and enjoy the match.
The Crown, Lords & Commons are the Crown, Lords & Commons of Rusty Lane, West Bromwich. In the heart of the empire on which the sun never sets, in the land of hope and glory, is Rusty Lane, West Bromwich. What do they know of England who only England know? The answer must be Rusty Lane, West Bromwich.
No mystery about the vanished thread - your virtual drink was spiked.
Cracking photo.
Ah, if only my virtual charity had vanished with everyone's virtual money in the process.
The Crown, Lords & Commons are the Crown, Lords & Commons of Rusty Lane, West Bromwich. In the heart of the empire on which the sun never sets, in the land of hope and glory, is Rusty Lane, West Bromwich. What do they know of England who only England know? The answer must be Rusty Lane, West Bromwich.
That match got a mention in my Bridegroom speech, and my Best Man kept the guests informed of the latest score.
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
No Gabbiadini. Smile Smile Smile Smile
Shit! 0-1.
Why did we give Shane Long away? (effectively for Rondon)
exit stage left

Is it just me or once we go a goal down to anyone I write us off and wish I was somewhere else doing something else. Watching paint dry would be preferable
Totally outrun in midfield. Where's Chadli? Where's Livermore?
(08-04-2017, 16:58)talkSAFT Wrote: Totally outrun in midfield. Where's Chadli? Where's Livermore?

Either Benidorm or Ibiza

Angry
That's it folks. No more points this season for us.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »