Thread Rating:
Match Thread - SWFC v MK Dons
Looks like a big crowd just been to pick up some stuff for son who lives near forty foot cars parked everywhere al the way up Wordsworth ave and streets around

Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up
Illegitimi non carborundum
dont worry about bennett helans free for the playoffs  Doh Doh Doh Doh i will kill myself  Whistle
Blackburn losing. I think we should use our cushion and let MK have 3pts so that they can catch Blackburn Whistle
and complicated
(19-04-2016, 21:02)Imre varadi Wrote: brum back in the race if we dont win tonight ?

If we don't win tonight we don't deserve to be in the race. Our past few results...relegation form and this match sounds no better
"God Save the King."
hull want to finish 6th by the look of things ?
(19-04-2016, 21:05)peiowl Wrote:
(19-04-2016, 21:02)Imre varadi Wrote: brum back in the race if we dont win tonight ?

If we don't win tonight we don't deserve to be in the race. Our past few results...relegation form and this match sounds no better

Huh Huh

the last two games granted, but we won four in a row before that  Doh
and complicated
typical form for us.. all season good run, bad run good run bad run. bad run during the last 6 games of the season.

Fingers need to be pulled out, this is shit. AGAIN
peiowl likes this post
Just got online, not sounding great but it is the first half!!
Aware of that maddix. The saying "what have you done for me lately?" comes to mind. We shouldn't be farting around with dead beat clubs like MKD. Doh
Maddix likes this post
"God Save the King."
Girlfriend (now fiancee) has just called catch you later...
Was Wereham Owl likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »