Thread Rating:
Trump Watch activated!
(04-08-2020, 14:17)hibeejim21 Wrote: Across the US and U.K. right now it’s like some massive idiocy battle where they all try desperately to look as unfit as possible for anything requiring a modicum of competence.

And yet the masses still support these arseholes. You got trump boasting about his high score in a cognitive test where you have to remember 5 things Laugh .

Obama had a law degree from Harvard ffs  Laugh

I recently jokingly commented to the missus, after watching Trump for the umpteenth time uttering another "double speak" remark re some sincere public health expert, that Trump has two different people within his own body - a confused dual personality!
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainment/...-dhp-feeds

I luv this story and wonder how many millions of folk in N America perceive Trump in the same way. I've got some distant relatives in Canada and they just can't listen to Trump any more and can't stand him plus can't figure out how he ever became the US President in the first place - totally illogical and crazy!
https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/steve-b...n=true#app
Nothing would please me more than to see that fascist prick and the Putin puppet in the Whitehouse behind bars where they belong.
0762 likes this post
Delighted to hear this news as well - another past Trump associate to add to the huge list of unscrupulous RW criminals who have infested the President's continuously updated administration/entourage from the very beginning - despicable people and btw the corrupt group of charlatans in the Brit govt + Brexit backers aint far behind in this regard either!!
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-53891474

So another loon ball of a US/Wisconsin cop manages to shoot an arrested African American guy SEVEN F###### TIMES IN THE BACK!!!!????????? Well that is another racist Police crime to add to the huge list of homicides. I notice Joe Biden "wading in" early and condemning this outrage while Trump is totally silent - YEP, BIG MOUTH SOCIAL MEDIA DONALD TRUMP NOT UTTERING A WORD!!! HUHHHHHHHHHH!!! I can see a civil war coming in the USA if this continues! A case of "forcing the conversation" in a confirmed racist country - finally split up the racists and force them into the open (there are huge numbers of these RW racist morons all over the US) and then confront them - let the conflict ensue in a campaign of social/institutional cleansing that should've happened years ago and it aint gonna go away this time! A F####### DISGRACE!!
(24-08-2020, 23:30)0762 Wrote: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-53891474

So another loon ball of a US/Wisconsin cop manages to shoot an arrested African American guy SEVEN F###### TIMES IN THE BACK!!!!????????? Well that is another racist Police crime to add to the huge list of homicides. I notice Joe Biden "wading in" early and condemning this outrage while Trump is totally silent - YEP, BIG MOUTH SOCIAL MEDIA DONALD TRUMP NOT UTTERING A WORD!!! HUHHHHHHHHHH!!! I can see a civil war coming in the USA if this continues! A case of "forcing the conversation" in a confirmed racist country - finally split up the racists and force them into the open (there are huge numbers of these RW racist morons all over the US) and then confront them - let the conflict ensue in a campaign of social/institutional cleansing that should've happened years ago and it aint gonna go away this time! A F####### DISGRACE!!

The racists are pretty much out in the open now already, Trump has given them a voice and they are using it. The civil war potential should not be overlooked either, it won't happen in most places but there are some real hotspots where things could turn very ugly, very quickly and where it won't be the police against rioters but left wing against right wing citizens, both potentially armed to the teeth!! This election cannot come quickly enough!! Even then though, if this election results in a Biden win that is not comprehensive, then I see a potential constitutional crisis and possible violence as Trump is likely to challenge the result and refuse to leave office. In this situation the secret service and military are bound by the result and it is incumbent on them to oversee the smooth transition to the winner, but will we see that happen?? There are so many ifs and buts over here at the moment, some of them seriously scary both in terms of where the country is headed and the violence that might follow it.
I love the faragey trope that 'black people kill more black people than the police' . Like they suddenly get some kind of pass for killing black people.

The US police for decades have normally received a pass on murdering anyone. That's pretty much the central point of ALL the protests. People kill people and there are laws put in place to deal with that. The issue is that the police have become through history, corruption, bad practice, racism, and a series of legal judgements largely immune from the penalties which can and will apply to any other individuals.

Police defunding actually makes sense in some contexts in the US. If it means demilitarising the police and removing their use from acting as mental health departments etc etc and putting the money where it might actually make things better then that would probably be a good starting point to change things.
I've just been corrected by a number of shameless Republican non-entities, some of them female, commenting at their virtual Republican Convention that the USA IS NOT A RACIST COUNTRY!!!???? My initial reaction is Laugh Laugh I must also add that these shameless bastards must really think that their audience is as gormless as they appear to be with their straight-faced crass comments that have no substance attached to them whatsoever. Indeed, the opposite can be asserted re this falsehood - lotsa "ammunition" (pardon the pun!) to disprove this insinuation/opinion.
I watched the video footage of this Police "low life" shooting Blake in the back and my initial thoughts are 1. Why is this cop only suspended as I'm damn sure if the same offence was reversed to an American citizen, he/she wouldn't be free to "walk the streets"? 2. Is this cop normal/"right in the head" anyway?
ritchiebaby likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »