Thread Rating:
Trump Watch activated!
He understands Jack, other than knowing that tweeting complete and utter bollocks has an appeal to the redneck Bible bashing Mid-West majority that understands just as much as he does.
Their needs are simple:
1. the ability to buy booze at the gas bar (petrol station) and drink it in the cab of their pick-up until they need to refuel both again
2. the ability to buy guns and bullets, no really hard questions asked, at the local Guns'R'Us, or discounted even further at WallyWorld (Walmart, in case you've never been) whether or not they ever intend to use them. As long as you shoot less than 4 at a time it won't ever make the press or National TV anyway.
3. not have to drive too far to the nearest/next NASCAR race meeting where they can drink in the stands all day and drive home and stop off and pick up either or both of 1 & 2.
4. the church is open just in case they need to say feel sorry for something they shouldn't have done.
5. Trump tweets more bollocks to change the news story of the day.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
At least NASCAR is trying to get itself off that list!!! They have finally realized that their sponsors are worth far more than their lowest base fans!!!
Quite

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020...loser-look
A guide to cask ale.

(21-07-2020, 21:41)theo_luddite Wrote: Quite

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020...loser-look

The obvious question regarding this for me is why did the doctor think he should take the test in the first place?? Was he exhibiting signs of dementia or some other debilitating issue? No one has asked that question from what I have seen.
The whole interview with Wallace was just extraordinary. It looked to me like he wouldn't accept defeat in the election and would stick around to see what chaos he can cause.

He's completely bananas. No wonder so many ultra right wing dickheads hang on his every word. He has an army of young, thick, nasty, drones now too, so you’ll be hearing his deranged ilk howling at the moon for years to come even after he croaks.
Just listening to an enlightening radio interview with a cop from Portland, Oregon, and his account of 54 consecutive nights of rioting was horrifying! Then the account of Fed Police and military involvement, orchestrated by Trump to deal with the prob, was even more horrifying! The guy vilifying the way in which this group of enforcers were conducting themselves and operating with no communication with local Police or the governor, operating with unmarked vehicles and no identifying uniforms - sounds like a covert vigilante gang of enforcers who don't give a f### about anything or anyone!! Thumb down Also "Will this kinda extreme ploy solve the prob"? NOOOOO!!
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world...36316.html

This Trump v Dr Fauci story is an interesting development that continues to embarrass the President. Fauci is following a public health agenda and Trump following a daft political one while over 140,000 Americans. And then Trump caught out yesterday stupidly endorsing a krank female doctor in his support of an ineffective anti-malaria drug that he apparently uses - meekly walked out of his daily media stint after being made out to be a fool who didn't glean the facts re her questionable kranky behaviour and comments.
Across the US and U.K. right now it’s like some massive idiocy battle where they all try desperately to look as unfit as possible for anything requiring a modicum of competence.

And yet the masses still support these arseholes. You got trump boasting about his high score in a cognitive test where you have to remember 5 things Laugh .

Obama had a law degree from Harvard ffs Laugh
0762 likes this post
https://twitter.com/carolecadwalla/statu...5591979011

Donald Johnson
That was Trump after taking TV interview lessons from our Grand Ol' Duke of Pork
A guide to cask ale.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »