Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
(11-06-2017, 19:49)Imre varadi Wrote: yep i was thinking the same only we should **** em off  Angry  Im sure we wont miss the **** as the 80s and 9os are well and truly buried and not one of the elite has won a trophy fair & square or by playing decent enough football enough for a grown man not to fall asleep after 5 minutes of turning the tripe on  Sleeping

problem es the media and the greedy **** at the FA would make another elite up just as quick to serve for there fat greedy **** fingers which must be in pies at all times  Whistle

They'd have no chance. The plastics would disappear from the teams that have bought top flight quicker than my beer does. We'd be left with properly supported teams and FC United of Manchester Cool
and complicated
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GewKHuL784 just thought id put this up as we have moaned for years and years why we dont get penaltys etc ? heres the reason why !! and also so any happy clapping playoff wankers next year dont forget how shit we are !!!

and i will show this vid everytime you happy clap !!!
24 guests at the moment Doh we do have a lot of shy people on this board Doh
and complicated
Just rubberneckers, past and present.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Cant get a link although there are several thousand links for the game ? does it mean now that because they are charging us the packet for the efl that normaly free streaming will disapear ?

jack Butland is actually worse than Hart Doh everytime he plays he falls over and nearly kills himself Doh UTTER GARBAGE Thumb down

3-2 AGAINST 10 MEN Laugh WHAT A xxxx JOKE !!!
Sorry Imre but I've been watching the cricket Wink no interest in England 'footballers' whatsoever Cool
and complicated
So, Sasso has signed for a Portuguese side, I wonder who else is offmans.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Im still not sure about sasso ? he had a glimpse  of something maybe and he certainly knew were the goal was more than most of our strikers Whistle but not the finished article and in todays game if there not kiddies you move on and try and find one as we dont have time to feff around although thats all weve done for 2 seasons Doh

The bad thing about this is that now loovens will either be on the first team sheet ? or back up to whoever we buy ? unless carlos signs 15,000 center backs Doh

or maybe he will move Fessi or rhodes to center back Whistle
I've no problem with Loovens being a back up, he is good enough for that and his experience will be useful, but we do need to get at least one CB ahead of him to play alongside Lees.
charlie question now youve got the efl 110 quid packet for the games shit !! what can you actually watch today while youre scratching youre arse like the rest of us waiting for the season to start ? serious question by the way because im going to buy it but im not sure if its worth buying now or later ?

other news is that we will play another porko team on the porko tour of porkogul Sleeping
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »