Thread Rating:
Trump Watch activated!
I'm watching these RW f###### lunatics protesting in various US states with their land of the free banners and IMO these protests have been "stoked up" by this lunatic President Trump to a degree that is totally unacceptable and just indicates a disunited country where pragmatic state governors are "battling" to deal with this crisis in a proper, systematic way under very difficult circumstances. There is an iconic photo from Denver of a fully kitted out hospital medic standing, arms folded, in front of one of those protest vehicles and stopping it from travelling any further. Somebody should stick that photo under Trump's nose and tell him to "stew" on it!!
These protests are nothing really, so few people in reality but it hits the news when it happens. These idiots are all right wing nuts, gun advocates and mainly Trump supporters who hang on his every word. The was even the irony of one woman carrying a sign that said “It’s my body and my choice”, someone needs to remind her of that sign when it comes to her views on a woman’s right to choose!!! But this is also the land of the free and people are free to protest, many of these protests were done with people in their cars, so they were social distancing, but some that hit the headlines were marches to state capitals.

I for one would like to encourage the President to get his campaign back on the road and lets hold some huge Trump rally’s where they can all shake hands and hug each other!!! That might just sort a few of them out!!!

Now been announced by the Governor of Georgia that he will begin opening up the state starting tomorrow!!! This is a state where the number of deaths has doubled in the past week and one where he previously held out closing the state and when he did he said it was because he only just found out people could carry this virus without showing symptoms!!! This was late in March, where has this idiot been hiding???? The CDC reside in his state as well!!!! But then he is one of the staunchest Trump supporters so no surprise there!!!
If true justice could be imposed, this guy should be "sacked on the spot" and replaced with a more accountable humanitarian governor who should be tackling the state's crisis with a real purpose and direction and no "leaning" towards any political stance whatsoever.
On both sides of the pond we have the worst possible governments right now.

Brainless zealots face to face with reality and trying to lie the virus away.
0762 likes this post
Stock up on your bleach....Trump has a plan!!!
ritchiebaby likes this post
The Don is the gift that keeps on giving! Unfortunately the situation is deadly serious and apparently so is he. Let's see if his supporters who hang on his every word follow his suggestion.
Cabbage is still good for you
His supporters hang on his every word, it would not surprise me if some idiots try something!!! Its prompted a response from Lysol and Dettol, tow bleach brands here, to come out strongly and say that people should not use their products for injections or ingestion of any description!!! The thing that gets me is I think he actually thinks this shite is real and that by him mentioning it and pushing it will force us to look at it as a solution but in reality it just shows how he is not blessed with much intelligence at all!!
Enjoy this Jane Godley satirical sketch SCO Laugh

https://www.trendsmap.com/twitter/tweet/...3276870656

A lunatic at work! Absolutely mental! D'ya remember the old Spitting Image sketches that covered Ronald Regan's missing brain lol!!? There should be a resurrection of this satire but swap Regan for Trump eh lol Laugh
St Charles Owl likes this post
Here's an even better satirical sketch re the same issue - hilarious and enjoy it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkVF4UXPx9E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkU1ob_lHCw

You'll love this Roy Zimmerman song SCO. This should be the Dems campaign song from start to finish - how to totally ridicule this president and keep humorously "rubbing it in" until his final removal from the oval office.
St Charles Owl likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »