Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
Chelsea part ways with Pocchitino after 1 season.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Rohl's to be part of the ITV punditry team for the upcoming Euro's.

That'll put him in the limelight, do we want that?
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
His name has been mentioned with several clubs who need/might need a new manager this summer.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
5m isn't much ( Trigger Rohl's clause) for some of these Clubs like Burnley, if Kompany leaves for Bayern.

Rumour circulating Chansiri has offered him a 3yr contract.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
We'll f'uck it up anyway Laugh but I don't care as it jollies time tomorrow Thumb up

Sorry I can't make the BML presentation evening but I'm not hanging around for the FA Cup final Cool

Wake me up in September August July Huh
Imre varadi and Statesideowl like this post
and complicated
Are you lot xxxx thick or somet ?
Cup final day!

It could've had the spark of a David v Goliath scenario had it not been rigged to set up a Scamchester derby in the final. Bix six and corporate sponsors.
I'm not fan of Coventry but I definitely feel for them.

Anyone seen the new proposed offside rule?

There would need to be daylight between the attacker and defender (of the body part legally allowed to score)
So the attacker could be a clear yard in front of the defender and it'd be legal as long as his trailing leg was level with the defenders leading leg/head/shoulders.

These persistent rule changes will not lessen the 'mistakes' made by VAR. They're not mistakes to begin with it's corruption.
Ten hags been sacked already apparently is the MSM rumour ...if he has expect city to score 5
He was sacked yesterday as far as I know. Cup final is to be his own final.

Manures last opportunity to qualify for a spot in Europe this season.
(25-05-2024, 07:18)Statesideowl Wrote: Cup final day!

It could've had the spark of a David v Goliath scenario had it not been rigged to set up a Scamchester derby in the final. Bix six and corporate sponsors.
I'm not fan of Coventry but I definitely feel for them.

Anyone seen the new proposed offside rule?

There would need to be daylight between the attacker and defender (of the body part legally allowed to score)
So the attacker could be a clear yard in front of the defender and it'd be legal as long as his trailing leg was level with the defenders leading leg/head/shoulders.

These persistent rule changes will not lessen the 'mistakes' made by VAR. They're not mistakes to begin with it's corruption.

What are you on about, this years cup final is still a David v Goliath isn't it!!!! Man City are way, way better than MU!!

Doesn't matter where they deem the offside to be in terms of body position, VAR will still be taking it down to a MM like it does now and the game will still be held up. VAR gets virtually no decisions wrong but the spirit of the game and the euphoria of a goal is being cast aside!! In fairness, linesman didn't get many wrong either before VAR, didn't stop us arguing about it and claiming foul!! Give the job back to the officials on the pitch and leave VAR for other things, we can accept human error!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »