Thread Rating:
The Funky Gibbons !!!!
I called you plenty of things
But not printable i'm afraid Whistle
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
does joker`s re appearance have anything to do with me mentioning him just after the prediction league changed appearance?
welcome back Joker
TheFunkyJoker likes this post
@Kristien 1965
(23-10-2017, 19:24)The Quantum Enigma Wrote: does joker`s re appearance have anything to do with me mentioning him just after the prediction league changed appearance?
welcome back Joker

Thanks Enigma!
I think Beefy must have got nostalgic when you mentioned me and found me in my Xbox shaped hole Tongue
But I am grateful - I've said it before and I'll say it again - it feels like I never left! Big Grin

(23-10-2017, 21:00)TheFunkyJoker Wrote:
(23-10-2017, 19:24)The Quantum Enigma Wrote: does joker`s re appearance have anything to do with me mentioning him just after the prediction league changed appearance?
welcome back Joker

Thanks Enigma!
I think Beefy must have got nostalgic when you mentioned me and found me in my Xbox shaped hole  Tongue
But I am grateful - I've said it before and I'll say it again - it feels like I never left!  Big Grin

Your predictions would also suggest you never left either Laugh
TheFunkyJoker likes this post
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
(23-10-2017, 21:08)Beefy 1965 Wrote:
(23-10-2017, 21:00)TheFunkyJoker Wrote:
welcome back Joker

Thanks Enigma!
I think Beefy must have got nostalgic when you mentioned me and found me in my Xbox shaped hole  Tongue
But I am grateful - I've said it before and I'll say it again - it feels like I never left!  Big Grin

Your predictions would also suggest you never left either  Laugh

I did warn you Laugh
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »