Thread Rating:
Burton v The Owls L1 Match Thread
Well wank me off we are back in the mix by the fingernails though still !
We have to take 4pts from the next 2 games we can't drop back into the form before this little miracle happened !

Oxford and Wycombe are both within grasp the next game and we've got a game in hand !
Just think where we'd be without those points dropped, or even just half of those points dropped...

Three wins on the bounce though?
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
3 home games coming up 1 of them against Accrington is a game in hand ..we have to remember we are playing at Hillsborough against 3 little clubs and not against Chelsea or man city in Wigan and Rotherpigs !!!
Take the game to them and give them something to worry about not us !

Sunderland lose again

Donuts win again
Get in!! Solid win in difficult conditions!! Another clean sheet to boot.
Another scrappy win but we got 3 points.
Defence again looking solid now Johnson isn't part of it ! He's playing better aswell in his rightfull position !
Good 3pts but again I stress it means nothing if we don't follow it up in midweek ....the last chance has gone there are no more last chances we have to keep on pulling out results they have given themselves no breathing space thanks to a shit first half of the season .

Oxford level and there's about 30 minutes left ..play got stopped I imagine another jabber in the crowd had a heart attack !
Credit to Johnson for stepping in to play CH when we had no other choice. But he looks better out on the wing with his pace. Storey has made a huge difference, as has Hutch since he came back. When you consider we have 10 possible starters out injured we are looking solid and comfortable at the moment.

Now we head into a week where we can complete the season double over the top two!!

(05-02-2022, 19:02)Imre varadi Wrote: Oxford level and there's about 30 minutes left ..play got stopped I imagine another jabber in the crowd had a heart attack !

Oxford now 3-2 up. Apparently there was some trouble in the tunnel at half time and a member of the Oxford coaching staff was knocked out. Another rumour says it was a Portsmouth fan who did it but not confirmed.
Washington likes this post
Oxford are spunking every other game ffs .
Two more wins and our relegation worries are done and dusted Cool
and complicated
BML Update

No Smartass awarded
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »