Thread Rating:
Next WBA Manager - All News, Rumours & Speculation
Appy has made it public knowledge "the club have my number" not exactly what I'd expect from him?
(12-03-2019, 10:53)Phil Penn Wrote: Appy has made it public knowledge "the club have my number" not exactly what I'd expect from him?

To me, he'd be another appointment like BD. Not proven and a cheap option who was maybe less inclined to stand his ground re the board.
No thanks
Jenkins flys back in from China today..
Stand by your beds Whistle
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
Jokanovic has gotten Watford and Fulham promoted so it’s gotta be offered to him, surely?

In regards to Jenkins, isn’t he the one who gave us all the BS about signings and ‘hitting the ground running’ etc at the start of the season? He needs to get out of our club too.
BLACK COUNTRY BY BIRTH, ALBION BY THE GRACE OF GOD AND MY OLD MAN

You go in the cage? cage goes in the water, sharks in the water....Our Shark Cry

Ultrinque Paratus
Rumour off twitter that's going round and it is a rumour..
However I do know this guy and is right about 6 times out of ten?
So don't shot the messenger as I say just a rumour..

Slaven Billic Rolleyes
Preston North End manager Alex Neil is a strong contender to fill the vacancy at West Brom, Sky Sports News understands. Doh

#WBA
(12-03-2019, 15:23)Worldclassalbion Wrote: Jokanovic has gotten Watford and Fulham promoted so it’s gotta be offered to him, surely?

In regards to Jenkins, isn’t he the one who gave us all the BS about signings and ‘hitting the ground running’ etc at the start of the season? He needs to get out of our club too.

Persuading Jokanovic to take the position maybe an issue, if Jenkins is doing his usual empty promise BS he may not be interested. Would you trust anything Jenkins said ? (Leopard spots)  I wouldn't he is an out an out liar as far as i'm concerned, who has no respect for the fans or our club? 
I've said it before and I will say it again as long as Jenkins - Lai - Pi are running the show we're in the shite.
Typicall........

Preston boss Alex Neil emerges as candidate in #wba's managerial hunt. Search could now drag on into international break as caretaker James Shan plans for next two games https://t.co/90s7IWn7z0
(13-03-2019, 10:17)Beefy 1965 Wrote: Typicall........

Preston boss Alex Neil emerges as candidate in #wba's managerial hunt. Search could now drag on into international break as caretaker James Shan plans for next two games https://t.co/90s7IWn7z0

Looks like the £35k a week and £2million promotion bonus has given Jenkins palpitations. As Fulham are paying him while on gardening leave his price looks Ok - when we pay Tosin £64k a week? Anyway. It's over to PNE Alex Neil - well that's until they want £2 million compensation. The pantomime season has reopened. Jenkins nickname is Fagin!  Let Shan win a couple of games and Fagin will think he's a cheap option???

Let's just look at this logically, We paid Pulis £2 million severance pay for failure, but to pay £2 million bonus for promotion (success) is a NO NO
Say's it all.really.
talkSAFT and drewks like this post
Is Alex Neil Alan Irvine mark 2, or am I too pessimistic?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »