Thread Rating:
New start summer transfer and gossip thread 24|25 season
He might see Vaulks and Byers as too similar so picked who he thought was best?

Maybe Rohl will use his German contacts and transfers will be me reliable.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
So instead of giving DR a proper contract straight away the clown is letting it be known by the way of rumours his 5million compensation fee instead ffs ..it's a proper waste of time with this c@nt in charge anyone else would have tied DR down and a handful of players the minute the whistle was blown at Sunderland on the last day ! ...not clownsiri he's much more clever than anyone else he puts a ransom fee out by rumours ..I give up !
Other news is byers has left the building ...nothing official though because the groundsman are currently running the club with the tea lady ..
Statesideowl and Maddix like this post
Doesn't take Tuna brain long to do something stupid.
He'll be remembering that Newcastle money he received for Steve Bruce.

Rohl needs to be sorted by next week or it's more fking games from the top down.
Imre varadi and Maddix like this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
He's proper stupid there is no other explanation..mistake after mistake after mistake ..
It'd be nice to believe that things are moving along behind the scenes. Unfortunately, we don't tend to operate like that.

There's no doubt Rohl knows which positions he wants new players for. The question is will Tuna back him fully or are we consigned to freebies which other clubs released for a reason?
Latest beadle will be going on tour with Brighton as there coach Zebedee wants to look at him among others ..so whatever happens I think we now have to look elsewhere...why ? Due to us playing out from the back and a pressume it won't change much ! The keeper now needs more practice than ever and can't just slot in like old times and make saves ..he now has to know everything the players Infront of him are capable of !! So I say move on get someone in our pres season as we can't afford practice matches come the start of it !!
Retained lust is out https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2024/may/owl...ined-list/
Johnson and Patterson basically the rest have options
Bannan vaulks Windass palmer Bernard

Good God iorfo and Dawson ffs

Get yer coats delgado Brennan bakinson James Gregory already signed for Mansfield and sadly byers I still don't get this I think he's great for any team ?

And charles has extended his contract so we have our cup keeper hopefully if Dawson goes to play for Oldham in the nationwide because that's his level !

Surely as well if that's the retained lust then DR has made it meaning he will sign a contract with the circus clown ? But sadly with us it could be the tea lady who's sat down and bashed this list up !
Dr is back in the next few days hopefully we get news and then let him get the players back we already know off ugbo povada..beadles back on the table as well due to a merry go round of players including ex pig Ramsdale
They have been offered new contracts, so still have to sign them.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
I have updated the OP with the news today. No real surprises in there and now we wait to see if offered contracts are accepted by the likes of Windass , Bernard and Dawson.

(17-05-2024, 17:10)Imre varadi Wrote: Surely as well if that's the retained lust then DR has made it meaning he will sign a contract with the circus clown ? But sadly with us it could be the tea lady who's sat down and bashed this list up !
Dr is back in the next few days hopefully we get news and then let him get the players back we already know off ugbo povada..beadles back on the table as well due to a merry go round of players including ex pig Ramsdale

Let's not forget that DR is still under contract for a further year anyway. His talks with DC will be about extending that contract.
(17-05-2024, 17:38)Owlkev71 Wrote: They have been offered new contracts, so still have to sign them.

Who else is going to offer them one at this level ? Laugh
and complicated
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »