Thread Rating:
Fulham & Hull vs WBA - Match Thread
Hull will be liking out line up, great back 4, kipre, Bryan, Clarke and a deput for Gardner Hickman!!
Captain fantastic will ensure we don't get out of our own half.
Val is rapidly becoming a stick in the mud, just like Bilic.
"Val you need to score goals to win a game"
Defend as much as you like, but that won't get you 3 points.
2020 the year the bubble burst  Doh
Wow, I can’t actually remember a second from that half, pisssss poor
Please somebody at this club have the balls to get rid of this f,$%king clueless joke of a manager.
Grant to the rescue
Phew 1-0 (Grant again) 68 mins
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
I know it was against hull, but ! The defence looked surprisingly good, I liked the look of Taylor-Hickman! Even kipre looked ok until the end, heart stopping last 5 minutes! Reach changed the game if I’m honest, hugill offered his usual nothing. Bournemouth have slipped up, Fulham went on the rampage!
Think that's one to file under "got the job done".
So bloody painful.

But if we can do the same again at the weekend. We the. Get an international break and that gets us closer to the transfer window.

We just have to buy some players.

Fulham scored 7 tonight. Chalk and Cheese.
I appreciate there has been a not insubstantial spending differential between Albion and Fulham but I can't also help thinking that the approach of the two managers is making a big difference between the performances and results of the two teams. Silva seems hell bent on playing the ball on the ground, with midfielders who have pace and are prepared to run at opposing defences.........and ours doesn't. Maybe we should have moved for Silva in the close season?
The light at the end of the tunnel is the light of an oncoming train
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »