Thread Rating:
Charlton v The Owls L1 Match Thread
Looks like a bad injury but then with head injuries they don’t take any chances. I assume he was knocked out at the very least. At least he is awake.
Hes no more than a sub or 5 midfield at best thank fluck for that !! it is dissapointing though that Dm thinks otherwise. Sooner we get gregoty in and find him a partner thats when we will move forward we cant be picking different striking partners evry week ...its not pre f...ucking season ...get on with it Dm ffs !

come on palmer snap yer legs !!!
I like the way Adeniran seems to like to run at defenders.
Ref already allowing the Landan club to be dirty
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
I think we are going to suffere playing 3 upfront this season he has to make it a front 2 .

i would rather play 3 5 2 if he insists on never playing 4 4 2

Can we get johnson on for that waste off space Green !!
Not seeing enough from Green or Brown yet. Wing and Adeniran looking decent.
Hutch in the book already lol

Id bring on byers and johson and play 5 in midfield let hunt and johson attack the flanks, i dont think we are good enough to play a front 3 !! brown would be better playing for palmer at the back
It's the service that's the problem, not how many are up front.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Hope Corbeanu replaces Green after HT. Can’t be any worse.
Dismal stuff but even
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »