Thread Rating:
Reading at home
Ah, the company that forecast a world wide demand for PC's at way less than a slack handful and gave the operating system they developed to some young employee chap called Bill Gates. He renamed IBM-DOS as MS-DOS (MS=Microsoft, who in his right mind would call a business Microsoft?) then they agreed to let him put the operating system on any PC later developed that had some sort of IBM compatibility. Wonder what happened to him? Seems to have a quiet life these days.

How is the typewriter business in Greenock these days? Flying toasters anyone?
Lord Snooty likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Great goal from a great cross. We rode our luck again towards the end of the half and young Schoey made another fantastic point blank save.

Come on Town.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
That lad scores for fun - can't give him a free run like that.
A guide to cask ale.

(02-01-2021, 17:00)Lord Snooty Wrote: Joao has been out for a month. Let's hope this gamble of bringing him straight back misfires. No way would we gamble like that.

Blush
It back fired twice so far.
A guide to cask ale.

I blame Oggy and Glennon for talking like we had won at half-time and then Glennon for saying we can step it up, if needed.
2 shots on target after being 1 up in 6 minutes - so only one more in 84 mins + add-on's. Not good enough.
A guide to cask ale.

Winner came from the ref getting in the way. Totally blocked Hogg from getting to a pass. Reading player intercepted and suddenly it was in the net.
Good finish but, bloody hell ref!

Three still to get. No 2 is more of a treat with a biscuit base.

1. Monoca Rubber  
2. Bleachers Tramroad
8. Ice Ghetto Vocalised
So who's your man of the match then?

Schofield kept us ahead with a great save just before half time.

Pipa looked more like Bacuna today, fannying about with the ball in dangerous places.

Toffolo, not one of his best games. Looks knackered and was getting frustrated.

Edmundo Green didn't have his best game. He did well against a very difficult opponent, but it was that opponent that out muscled and then out foxed him that lost us the game.

Sarr didn't score, should've done, but was offside anyway. Played well defensively though.

Hogg was here, there and every 'kin where again. Possible MoM.

Eiting disappointed again. The lad needs a rest.

Bacuna had his usual game, flitting in and out of it, but when he was in it he played well I thought.

O'Brien possibly another MoM. Led most of our promising attacks, one which with a better pass would've left Mbenza with a tap in.

Mbenza put in another superb cross and his set pieces always looked dangerous. He's becoming irreplaceable and Carlos said pre match that he wanted him as cover for Koroma on the left but he's playing so well on the right that he wouldn't move him. Another MoM contender.

Campbell. Great header for the goal. Ran around a lot as usual,but couldn't make much of an impact later in the game when we needed another goal.

Pritchard on as a sub for 20 minutes but he's not the impact sub we wanted. I'd give him a start and make Bacca the impact sub.

Phillips. Good to see him make his debut. Only got on in the 87th min but won a header and that's about all we could see of him.

So my Man of the Match will probably go to Lewis O'Brien.
Three still to get. No 2 is more of a treat with a biscuit base. And is sometimes eaten by very rich people. People who have like, a million quid.
No 1 sounds a bit like a whisky drink and no 3 is one of the most popular biscuits of all time.

1. Monoca Rubber
2. Bleachers Tramroad
8. Ice Ghetto Vocalised
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »