Thread Rating:
Bristol City v Town match thread
Will Chelski let him tho? They buggered up Patrick Bamford's career by moving him from Boro after his Championship player of the season performance and having him kick his heels elsewhere in that there Larndan Tarn. Of course, we'd have him back like a shot.

Hollowmouth sucking the filling out of some humble pie?
http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/foo...s-12746731

Laugh
Lord Snooty likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
He will NEVER live that down whilst there are terriers in the world
(15-03-2017, 22:45)ritchiebaby Wrote: I certainly do. Ex-Hibs striker, Dominique Malonga, also played for the Congo - and also did the Conga!

The only thing I can add to your Brizzle facts is that back in my young day, Horace Batchelor used to advertise his Infra-Draw Method of predicting the Pools on Radio Luxembourg. His "catchphrase" was to spell out his address in K  E  Y  N  S  H  A  M, Keynsham, Bristol. How many of you remember that?

Looking at things to do tomorrow and spotted the Avon Valley Railway and it's quite close to Keynsham, spelt K E Y N S H A M. We're doing the SS Great Britain and the suspension bridge first, see what timewe have afterwards.

Forget that. No trains til April.
Get in the local pubs and try a pint of Natch...local wappy juice
Yeah, done that. Now getting tattoos done then off looking for a fight. Big Grin

Not really. Having an afternoon nap, watching Allo Allo in the hotel. Rolleyes
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
Come off it Snoots - we all know what taking an afternoon nap in the hotel means and it's not watching Allo Allo Tongue Whistle Laugh
A guide to cask ale.

Lolz Laugh

No Hef. Got sent home poorly apparently. Sad
Jon Stead doing some punditry. Might be talking sense for all I know but Sweet Child of Mine is blurting out on the juke box in the local and can't hear sod all
A guide to cask ale.

Kin ell, I'll take a draw now
A guide to cask ale.

really poor first half. hudson showing his age coming through.

we've looked undercooked, they've looked up for it more than us, getting to the first ball each time and we've not settled into the game one bit.

hopefully it is down to hoggs injury and this half time break can give the players the kick up the arse they need/deserve.

i also hope someone can teach rajiv how to shoot over the next few weeks too
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »