Thread Rating:
Hibs POTY awards to be handed out again!
They've also been beaten - in recent weeks - by quite a few teams in the Scottish Championship, which answers his question just as succinctly. More so in fact.
That doesn't eliminate the fact Hibs have only lost to one premiership club in six testy cup ties during this season and I can't recall them being outplayed in any of these games. Of course you wouldn't have attended any of these matches. So there's no point in commenting any further!  Tongue
Really? More pish from the grand master, eh.

No points for any of those ties. No trophies either. None of them eliminate the fact that your league form is pish and that's how you'll ultimately be judged - not on the ability to raise your game for the odd cup match.

And I'll point out that you also failed when it counted in your league cup final outing. You've won fuq all this season so far, including promotion - which would have been the number one target for manager, team and board.

I'm never surprised by your dislike of the truth.
QED.

You're only as good as your last result:

Alloa 1 - 0 Hibernian.
(09-04-2016, 15:37)TheWorthinGer Wrote: Really? More pish from the grand master, eh.

No points for any of those ties. No trophies either. None of them eliminate the fact that your league form is pish and that's how you'll ultimately be judged - not on the ability to raise your game for the odd cup match.

And I'll point out that you also failed when it counted in your league cup final outing.  You've won fuq all this season so far, including promotion - which would have been the number one target for manager, team and board.

I'm never surprised by your dislike of the truth.
No points for any of these cup ties? Conveniently selective and missing the point again and even more pish coming from the resident Rangers pleb to suit a very narrow argument and trying very hard to irritate as usual. By the way, the league season is not actually over and a trophy + promotion are still there to be won - contrary to what you're prematurely suggesting. The negativity is inspiring and I wish I could send a copy of some of your usual shit comments to the Hibs team and management themselves - how to generate instant motivation without trying too hard! A total bored pleb that seems to wanna spend an unhealthy amount of time irritating other posters on this particular Hibs board - no better description for you and what you represent and an illusionist at work but what's new? You've been doing it for long enough as most other decent posters can clearly observe!
Aye, send them my posts. Get them printed and in the post.

Your team's shite, but reading my posts will inspire them to be so much better.

Ffs. The grand master of pish indeed.

Pumped by part timers. Bottled every game that actually mattered this season.

I can sense your pain even on the ether it's palpable. And delightful.

Shit team followed by muppet fans.
I wish i could send the team a copy, Christ on a bike. They haven't been able to lift their game for the last 3 months. And you Hibsed it again.
"Pumped by part timers"

You are certainly qualified to describe that feeling.
(09-04-2016, 19:50)hibeejim21 Wrote: "Pumped by part timers"

You are certainly qualified to describe that feeling.

Nowhere in your stratosphere though. Hibs are the gift that keep on giving.
(06-04-2016, 23:35)St Charles Owl Wrote: Tavernier played for us in 2012 when we were in League 1 and really struggled to hold down a place in the team.  We actually used him more as a left winger than left back because his defending wasn't great.  Hopefully he has pushed on from then as he definitely had skill but he wouldn't get anywhere near the EPL at the moment. 

What bemuses me is how did the topic re a Hibs POTY award deteriorate into a debate re a subject that is totally irrelevant to the topic? Not the first time and with the usual suspects involved. Sighhhhhh!  Sick
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »