Thread Rating:
HTFC January Transfer Window 2023
(05-01-2023, 21:23)Lord Snooty Wrote: Kamberi has signed then.

Looking at his record, 41 goals in 195 appearnces, sounds reasonable.

He was pretty poor for us in League one last season scoring only 5 goals. Was ok in patches but there wasn't much there to get excited about.
He makes the "Jordan Rhodes since he left Blackburn" look prolific in my opinion. It's another job for one of his mates. Fotheringham should not be making decisions on players in/out and I'm becoming more convinced that Bromby shouldn't be either. I'm looking online for an edible hat in case I have to eat one come season's end. It might have to be a pork pie instead of a pork pie hat - they give me incredible indigestion so I avoid them at all costs.

He's scored more than 41, but for who is the issue. 74 in 212 according to WIKI. One in Germany but Frothy gives him a glowing reference.

[Image: Hsh8pvo.jpg]

21 of those goals were for Grasshopper II - hardly a highly ranked side, Swiss 4th Division with 3 sections? They might not be allowed promotion but in 3 following seasons for Grasshopper he scored 3 more. Woo hoo.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Bromby must be pulling the strings. Needs to go.
Not all men are sexist but all men can stop sexism. CALL IT OUT!
1 decent season in 4, hell, many managers/head coaches don't get 1 decent month in 4 before they get turfed these days. Speaking of which .................
A guide to cask ale.

That Wiki page is wrong, he only scored 5 goals for us, not sure where their 12 came from??
(05-01-2023, 22:02)Amelia Chaffinch Wrote: Bromby must be pulling the strings. Needs to go.

We're now signing players that Bromby doesn't want despite the guff put out on the club website
Fothers is starting to pull his weight then.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
(05-01-2023, 23:07)St Charles Owl Wrote: That Wiki page is wrong, he only scored 5 goals for us, not sure where their 12 came from??

I thought that - has someone been doing some naughty editing somewhere?
A guide to cask ale.

Apparently we're trying to sign Anthony Knockaert now.
Lewis O'Brien to West Brom?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »