Thread Rating:
Town down at QPR
I'd have probably put it in the who's to blame or a new thread but it doesn't particularly matter. Big Grin
(11-03-2021, 17:42)Amelia Chaffinch Wrote: I'd have probably put it in the who's to blame or a new thread but it doesn't particularly matter. Big Grin

I didn't scroll down that far. Feel free to move it
I don't think I can at the mo. The mod tools are misbehaving.  Huh
A Who's to blame or a Who to believe thread? How many of those are on another forum. D'er Aren'T Many I can think of?

Doubt we'll ever get the real truth, whatever that is. It's football, it's business. When has the real truth ever come out? When Man U/Liverpool voted to sell out to Yanks did the truth come out there before or since the deals were done? Or whatever version of the truth was really believable to the masses?
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.

Is this the one, Wakey?

[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Incidentally QPR is another ground I don’t mind missing out on. Terrible away stand that unless your on the front row you can’t see the goaline. Underneath the stand is cramped and the price of beer pre pandemic made Ryanair’s on board prices look reasonable
Subbutteo stands, but even Subbutteo players didn't have enough room to bend their knees either.

What do you mean they couldn't? Our pooch could chew them into any shape.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
funny you mention subbutteo, i was only looking on ebay the other day and it turns out it's still a thing
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »