Thread Rating:
Bristol City v Town match thread
Have you joined UKIP, Snooty?
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
Cabbage is still good for you
Haha no not Bongo Bongo Land. Do you not remember the tv advert for Um Bongo? Laugh
ritchiebaby and Amelia Chaffinch like this post
I certainly do. Ex-Hibs striker, Dominique Malonga, also played for the Congo - and also did the Conga!

The only thing I can add to your Brizzle facts is that back in my young day, Horace Batchelor used to advertise his Infra-Draw Method of predicting the Pools on Radio Luxembourg. His "catchphrase" was to spell out his address in K  E  Y  N  S  H  A  M, Keynsham, Bristol. How many of you remember that?
Lord Snooty likes this post
Don't remember that, Ritchie. Only thing I know about Horace Batchelor is his namecheck on the Bonzo's Intro Outro Song. Laugh

Mick Wadsworth went to manage DR Congo after he'd taken us down to division 4. Angry
It was in the 60s, so I'll let you off.

The only thing I know about Lord Snooty is his namecheck on the Bonzo's Intro Outro Song. Tongue
Lord Snooty likes this post
And his pals tap dancing?
Lord Snooty and ritchiebaby like this post
I may have mentioned before, but I love this.  Laugh

ritchiebaby and Amelia Chaffinch like this post
I keep meaning to ask...that picture of the ground in the match thread...Is that Dell Boys flat getting a makeover on the right hand side?
Aye it looks like it is.
Izzy Brown says he wants to come back next year and play for us in the premier league. Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »