Thread Rating:
Rotherham v Town match thread
The Hoggster is out for three weeks. Sad

Schindler's fit though. Smile
Town have sold out their ticket allocation.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Kachunga wanted by teams such as Middlesborough. I swear i posted this and something else on this thread? Cant remember what the other thing i said was
We've got first dabs on him though.
Not being funny but apart from the money, why would he go to Boro? Dire, dour football and he would be way down the pecking order. He's not thick, he'll want to stay at town.

I expect Mooy & Deano to start in midfield. Mooy won't play on saturday against city so he'll get a full weeks rest from Tuesday-Tuesday and Deano will be chomping at the bit to play regularly.
Think wee Jimmy Karanky is trying to fill his subs bench with forwards ELT. Although he's now moved 2 on in the window, he's still got one of the biggest collections of centre forwards in Europe and he never plays 442, only ever has 1 up front. Could be changing places with us or at least playing us next season. Everton and Watford also supposed to be sniffing around if you want to believe the bs in the press.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
(14-02-2017, 11:12)EastLondonTerrier Wrote: Not being funny but apart from the money, why would he go to Boro? Dire, dour football and he would be way down the pecking order. He's not thick, he'll want to stay at town.

u

The same reason Jordan Rhodes went to Blackburn and then Middlesboro...cash!
Since the Brighton game, this is the only match that I am apprehensive about the result, I can see a frustrating slip up similar to Wigan & Blackburn, we've got to figure out the teams that don't attack and just wait for the break - saying that though at least Rovrum gave it a go when they came to the JSS
Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat......................
I likewise couldnt understand kach moving to boro, watford/ everton possibly but why would he do that when fans here love him and we can probably pay what he is after?

As for tonight, hudson and stank at cb. Thd left back. Mooy, deano mid with lolley and payne starting behind wells
My predicted starting XI for tonight.

Ward
Smith,Hudson,Stankovic, Sherlock Holmes
Moody,Whitehead
Kachunga,Payne,Lolley
Quarner

Then all change again for the weekend, although not quite as many.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »