Thread Rating:
'uddersfield tarn Vs Rovrum match thread
Not sure about that game. Battered them for long periods and really should be scoring more but then we hung on near the end when Rotherham should've scored a second
Fantastic game of football. We well deserved the victory. Should've had a hatful of goals but somehow we we hanging on again at the end. But for the fifth consecutive home game, hold on we did.
Mooy is absolutely brilliant. A baldy headed Bullock but with bags of skill to go with it. Palmer superb. Kachunga gets better every game.
And then we have The Hef. What a player. A showboating centre back. Wish one of those headers from those corners had gone in.

Top top top top top o the league.
theo_luddite and HighlandTerrier58 like this post
sounded like they tired a little in the last 20 mins , some hangover from saturdays heroics maybe

you get a feeling once Kachunga, Wells and Palmer click that soe teams are going to get a thumping
First hour - unbelievable football, it's a joy to watch this season but Town should have been out of site by half time - 75% possession but only 1 goal up, last half hour I was so xxxx frustrated that Rofrum even had the nerve to think they should try and snatch an equalizer, how dare they - but even with all the frustration I walked out with a smile on me mush, so what they dared to try and score, we won and I'm as happy as Larry today - good times
HighlandTerrier58 likes this post
Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat, Eat Sleep Town Repeat......................
I cant help but feel one of these days we are going to have to be more ruthless/clinical. Rotherham had some good chances and a Norwich ect would punish us.

We played well and had a few more shots on goal but we do sometimes seem like we want to walk the ball in or find that perfect goal.

I agree heff looked good. Especially when he's comfortable to carry the ball and break forward. It must cause some confusion for the opposition. Mooy looks good and had a decent game, although it was probably his worst of the season which says it all about his quality. Think schindler and kach are the best 2 signings though. Hope we get kach perm.
Yes Schindler. He's so good he almost goes unnoticed. His positioning and reading of the game make it so. Never flapped.
A lot closer than it should have been but thats what you get when you have all the play, some fantastic passages of skill but only score 1 more than the opponent.

In fairness Rovrum had a real go 2nd 45 and the back post header on 85 should have shared the spoils, somehow we lost our midfield control and had to see out the last 10 in the corners with fresh legs.

Crowd was applauding every move early doors, a quick goal great reaction from Kach. Danny Ward really up for it, scored from an excellent cross but Wells struck slide rule to get us ahead. Heff header off the line - we just have to kill teams off when so dominant.

Excellent midweek crowd, the clackers going ten to a dozen less than 800 S Yorkies a suprise, but they to their credit gave a good account of themselves 2nd half.

Heff handy at centre back, the left back did ok but expect Huddy and Lowe to come back in, will be interesting if vlp returns or he will be given a bit more time to let it sink in his attitude.

Great to be back up there lots of draws this evening gone our way.
Lord Snooty and HighlandTerrier58 like this post
I must watch a different Hefele than the rest of you lot.

In Heffs mind he thinks he's a modern day Franz Beckenbauer, but where as the Keizer glided through everything effortlessly Heff seems to look rushed and not in control...at least on his first half showing
Good God! Please don't make a habit of doin a stupid freakin dance when we score. We're better than that! Doh
I'M NO PESSIMIST.....JUST AN OPTIMIST WITH EXPERIENCE !!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »