Thread Rating:
Mods
Who will mod the mod? Besides we don't have to deal with them after next weekend.
Once again, it appears to be the Gers obsessed with others. Whilst some of you always had a passing interest in Hibs, it was Celtic that you couldn't leave alone. As they're not here, you have to go looking for other targets. You can't see it but the hatred mainly comes from you.

You can't be trusted to post freely around the forum.
hibeejim21, 0762, And 1 others like this post
Sometimes it takes someone from the outside to point out the truth.

The days of their pish on here are coming to a close,not a chance it would end after the weekend so its the right thing to do AC.
TIN TIN likes this post
Well said Amelia the crap we've had from these morons is unreal,yed I've no held back either but you got eh??
Spot on Amelia.    Thumb up

Unfortunately as Hibs are the only other Scottish side that post on here we have become the target for them. ( All other Scottish clubs fans would have the same feelings towards sevco as we do so if more were on here we would have been less of a focus as they would have to spend more time elsewhere defending their club and beliefs )   As you say if Celtic were on here much of their time would be spent on their Board. 
TIN TIN likes this post
"FOREVER UNITED"
I call it 'siege mentality' but it's just an opinion! Whistle
Forget the mod thing for the moment, just pump them on Saturday in the cup final. Can't have Hibs losing to a new club playing in their first Scottish cup final.
HHGH
We still want a mod from amongst the hibees.
0762 is yer man Amelia.
it needs tae be a volunteer,and i'll volunteer exeter ,nae slur on 07 but exeter has never been involved in any o' the shenanigans that have gone on here and wi' them gone it shouldnae be too strenuous. GGTTH
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »