Thread Rating:
Warbs Whinges Again
Meanwhile at the Glasgow Herald, Graham Spiers is sacked for what I reckon were critical comments re the sectarian shit still attached to RFC - Rangers complaint by any chance? I'd bet on it! What a shocker, another one to add to these Ibrox f##k heads!
Journalists being bullied by fascistic morons...and that's just the rangers board.
Keep on editing, eh.

Spiers and the Herald published an unsubstantiated and defammatory claim regarding the Rangers board. You will note that, regardless of bluff and bluster, Spiers has not repeated the accusation anywhere else.

Hoisted by his own petard.

A bit like certain inaccurate claims regarding loan signings by a certain east coast club over a 5 year period posted by one of the resident Editors: quickly withdrawn and not repeated.
http://www.theguardian.com/media/greensl...th-rangers

To any Hibs poster: read this Guardian Newspaper article and come to your own logical conclusion on a classic 'good versus evil' issue. The description of the toxic state of the situation that developed from someone criticising Rangers FC really 'takes the biscuit' in confirming the bunch of shitheads who represent Rangers interests and many of their fans who have the same contagious disease that has no humility attached to it whatsoever. IMO I'd classify Spiers as a closet Rangers fan and that's what makes this story even more amazing! Also I don't think we've seen the end of it either - more to follow methinks!
(29-01-2016, 23:53)TheWorthinGer Wrote: Keep on editing, eh.

Spiers and the Herald published an unsubstantiated and defammatory claim regarding the Rangers board. You will note that, regardless of bluff and bluster, Spiers has not repeated the accusation anywhere else.

A bit like certain inaccurate claims regarding loan signings by a certain east coast club over a 5 year period posted by one of the resident Editors: quickly withdrawn and not repeated.

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

(30-01-2016, 00:37)0762 Wrote: http://www.theguardian.com/media/greensl...th-rangers

To any Hibs poster: read this Guardian Newspaper article and come to your own logical conclusion on a classic 'good versus evil' issue. The description of the toxic state of the situation that developed from someone criticising Rangers FC really 'takes the biscuit' in confirming the bunch of shitheads who represent Rangers interests and many of their fans who have the same contagious disease that has no humility attached to it whatsoever. IMO I'd classify Spiers as a closet Rangers fan and that's what makes this story even more amazing! Also I don't think we've seen the end of it either - more to follow methinks!

Judge malcolm nailed it. 

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Only those idiots could sing a song about a fascist strikebreaker and make us laugh. A special talent.

"This has to be said about Rangers, as a Scottish Football club they are a permanent embarrassment and an occasional disgrace. This country would be a better place if Rangers did not exist."
Ian Archer

'Hoisted by his own petard.'

Beyond the amusing 'i say its true so it pyoor is' weegie pish.

Fascist, strikebreaking loving,journalist bullying,evil xxxx.

Quote me.
TIN TIN likes this post
(30-01-2016, 01:29)hibeejim21 Wrote:

Laugh  Laugh  Laugh  Laugh

(30-01-2016, 00:37)0762 Wrote: http://www.theguardian.com/media/greensl...th-rangers

Judge malcolm nailed it. 

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh

Only those idiots could sing a song about a fascist strikebreaker and make us laugh. A special talent.

"This has to be said about Rangers, as a Scottish Football club they are a permanent embarrassment and an occasional disgrace. This country would be a better place if Rangers did not exist."
Ian Archer

'Hoisted by his own petard.'

Beyond the amusing 'i say its true so it pyoor is' weegie pish.

Fascist, strikebreaking loving,evil ****.

Quote me.

I'll paraphrase - because you are an Editor:

"No loans signings in the five years before this season".

You're a Liar.

And a coward.

Didn't even have the balls to let it stand.

Edit. Edit. Edit.

Sweep. Sweep. Sweep.

Too easy.

More posts on a Warburton thread than the one about your own semi-final.

Quick, all you Editors over there to post some shite. Any old drivel will do.
Billy fullerton = 'the billy boy' a proud member of the british fascists,strikebreaker,evil thug and instrument of the government... Hero worshipped by the rangers support.

James Connolly = hibernian fan and founder member of the irish republic, and irish labour party. Fought against huge odds in the dublin GPO and a man who gave his life for his principles.

To any hibs poster: see above. Thats the difference.
(30-01-2016, 02:17)hibeejim21 Wrote: Billy fullerton 'the billy boy' = proud member of the british fascists,strikebreaker,evil thug and instrument of the government... Hero worshipped by the rangers support.

James Connolly = hibernian fan and founder member of the irish republic, and irish labour party. A man who gave his life for his principles.

To any hibs poster: see above.

He'll be the one who's nerve cracked and couldn't even stand and face his executioners.

Tied to a chair blubbing like a baby.

Legend.
(30-01-2016, 02:34)TheWorthinGer Wrote:
(30-01-2016, 02:17)hibeejim21 Wrote: Billy fullerton 'the billy boy' = proud member of the british fascists,strikebreaker,evil thug and instrument of the government... Hero worshipped by the rangers support.

James Connolly = hibernian fan and founder member of the irish republic, and irish labour party. A man who gave his life for his principles.

He'll be the one who's nerve cracked and couldn't even stand and face his executioners.

Legend.

The republic is his legacy. And he fought with valour in the GPO dublin. Proclaiming a republic...that takes the kind of balls not many men have.

fullerton the xxxx ?? Like his cowardly spawn in the shipyard..... a pish stained bus stop at bridgeton. Not quoted in history.

To remind hibs fans:

billy boy = a cowardly,murderous,strikebreaking member of the british fascists.

Worthing is a fan.
(30-01-2016, 02:42)hibeejim21 Wrote:

Legend.

The republic is his legacy. And he fought with valour in the GPO dublin. Proclaiming a republic...that takes the kind of balls not many men have.

fullerton the **** ?? Like his cowardly spawn in the shipyard..... a pish stained bus stop at bridgeton. Not quoted in history.

Valour? Velour more like - on the seat of the chair they tied him to.

And this is your hero. For an end it's hardly "Let's do it!".

Shat his trousers and cried like a baby.

He was a coward, I wonder if he was a liar as well. Being an Editor, likely.

(30-01-2016, 02:42)hibeejim21 Wrote:

Legend.

fullerton the **** ?? Like his cowardly spawn in the shipyard..... a pish stained bus stop at bridgeton. Not quoted in history.

To remind hibs fans:

billy boy = a cowardly,murderous,strikebreaking member of the british fascists.

Worthing is a fan.

More bigoted outpourings based on nothing but your own prejudice.

This is too easy.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »